- "The room was big for a family of 3 with 2 double beds. The pool was great and the restaurant just don't order margarita bec. you will be disappointed.The s..."
- "Friendly staff and nice accomodation. Hope they will return the buffet"
- "They are fast in attending to our requests."
- "I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. I also loved their bed and pillows; it was very comfy that I almost regret getting up. The pool was nice a..."
- "The hotel is great and the facilities were awesome. We had a great stay."
De Visch, Marifi
Pangilinan, Maria Zally
francis alvinson t. baria.
Based on 14 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Twenty kilometers east of Metro Manila lies Thunderbird Resorts – Rizal, a luxurious mountain retreat perched 210 feet above sea level on a highland valley south of the Sierra Madre mountain range in Binangonan, Rizal. Our 43-room international hotel offers top-notch services and amenities for your social & corporate functions.
A short 45-minute drive from the City's major commercial areas will bring you to our property, which offers breathtaking views of the Laguna Bay during the daytime and the Manila skyline at nighttime.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
From the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA): Take the Ninoy Aquino Avenue then make a left to NAIA Road and right to the Domestic Road. Turn left to Andrews Avenue and right to Airport Road. Turn right on Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) and go straight until you see a fly-over that leads to Cubao. Turn right on Ortigas Avenue until you reach Meralco Avenue then make a left turn to Ortigas Avenue Extension. Go all the way past C-5 Highway, Rosario Bridge and Junction until you reach Tikling Intersection where you make a slight left turn upwards to the Circumferential National Road. Take a right at M.L. Quezon Extension and go all the way until you reach Eastridge Avenue.
Vicente Manansalal Historical Shrine
Sta. Ursula Parish
Ang Krus sa Kalbaryo
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Dry cleaning service
- Handicapped access
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Smoking Floor
- Valet parking
Value for Money3.5
Hear it directly from our travelers
Based on 14 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel