Gleneagles is accredited with the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in improving the quality of healthcare in 2006.
- Body Composition Analysis: Height, Weight, Body Mass Index, Muscle Mass, Percentage Body Fat, Edema Examination
- Clinic Examination: Complete Examination of Heart, Lungs & Abdomen Rectal Examination Measurement BP, Neurological & Musculosketal Examination
- Full Blood Count: Haemoglobin, Total RBC Count, Total WBC Count, Differential Count, Platelet Count, Haematocrit, Red Cell Indices (MCV, MCH, MCHC), Peripheral Blood Film, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), Blood Group
- Lipid Studies: Total Cholesterol , HDL Cholesterol , LDL Cholesterol , Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Index, Lipoprotein (a)
- Gout:Uric Acid
- Liver: Serum Bilirubin, SGPT, SGOT, SGGT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Total Proteins, Albumin, Globulin, Albumin / Globulin Ratio
- Diabetes: Sugar
- Kidney: Creatinine, Urea, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate
- Thyroid Disease: T4 (T3 / TSH / FTI if T4 abnormal)
- Osteoporosis: Calcium, Phosphate
- STD Screening: VDRL (TPHA if VDRL +ve), Anti HIV
- Cancer-Marker Studies:CEA (Lung / GIT / Kidney / Breast / Pancreas), AFP (Liver) , EBV-EA-EBNA-1 (Nose), CA 19-9 (Pancreas), PSA (Prostate), CA 125 (Ovary)
- Hepatitis : Hepatitis A Antibodies, Hepatitis B Antigen & Antibodies, Hepatitis C Antibodies
- Arthritis: RA Factor
- Auto Immune Diseases:Anti-DNA
- High Sensitive CRP
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME
- Stool Examination: For occult blood (GIT Cancer), For ova / parasites
- Cancer of Cervix (ladies): Pelvic Examination, PAP Smear
- Visual Acuity: Near / Far Vision, Stereoscopic Vision
- Tonometry: Eyeball Pressure (Glaucoma)
- Fundal Photography: Diseases of Retina
- Lung Function: Spirometry (restrictive / obstructive)
- Chest X-ray: Lung Diseases (including TB / Lung Cancer), Heart Diseases
- ElectroCardiogram (ECG): Detects Abnormalities of Heart Function (ischaemic heart / irregular heart rhythm / enlarged heart)
- Treadmill Exercise Stress Test: Assess Heart Function under Exertion (coronary heart disease)
- Ultrasound of the Abdomen: Ultrasound Scan of Liver / Gall Bladder / Kidneys / Pancreas / Spleen
- Ultrasound of the Pelvis: Ultrasound Scan of Uterus / Ovaries, Detects Abnormal Mass in Pelvis
- Breast Cancer: Mammogram
- Uroflowmetry (Prostate)
- Bladder Scan (Male)
- Anti-oxidants (Oxidata)
The Gleneagles Hospital Wellness Ultimate Health Screening is the ultimate comprehensive screening package for the health conscious. Besides the in-depth screening conducted by a team of dedicated and experienced healthcare professionals, who also leverage on state-of-the-art diagnostics imaging technologies to conduct thorough assessments for early signs of diseases and cancers.
The Wellness Ultimate Health Screening will take approximately 6 hours, and your post-examination review with your doctor will be on the same day. Please remember not to consume any water, fluids or food for 12 hours prior to your screening.
The actual medical report often takes up to 3 weeks and will be mailed to the patient's given address.
Organ Function Tests, Examinations of the Heart, Lungs and Abdomen, Chest X-ray - for lung disease, incl. TB and lung cancer, Electrocardiogram - for Abnormalities of Heart function and rhythm, Treadmill Stress Test, Abdominal ultrasound and gender-specific cancer screenings. (More details description available).
St. Regis Hotel
The St. Regis hotel is a world unlike any other - captivating seductive and memorable. Superbly located in the heart of prestigious downtown, the St. Regis is Singapore’s most eminent address, where unsurpassed luxury resides. With stunning vistas of Singapore's downtown skyline, the understated elegance for which the St. Regis is famed is apparent throughout the elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring full silk-shaded chandeliers, bespoke furniture, lush fabrics, and French marble bathroom.
2 nights in a luxurious and spacious Executive Deluxe Room and all the personalized service and benefits that The St. Regis is famous for, as well as
breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
- Private Bentley Continental Flying Spur Limousine Taxi, customized specifically for the St. Regis, for Airport/Hotel transfers with meet and greet service
- Arrivals at Changi Airport is inclusive of JetQuay's CIP Clearance Services, which includes private pick at the airplane terminal and a driven escort through the terminal and customs to the awaiting limousine. Departure services if required will be charged at S$65.00 excl GST per passenger
- A surcharge will apply for per way for transfers between 2230 - 0700 hrs Singapore Time
- A second Wellness Ultimate Adult Individual Screening (incl. insurance) for SG$1504.00