9 Cheong Tat Road, Chek Lap Kok
|Restaurants & Bars
Reflecting the international nature of the Hotel, in-house meeting groups can enjoy the full spectrum of cuisines in 6 high quality restaurants plus 24-hoous room service that range from Cantonese, Shanghainese, Japanese to a contemporary American bar & grill along with a great lounge and café.
• Airport Izakaya – Japanese cuisine
• Café Aficionado – International buffet and a la carte menu
• China Coast Bar & Grill – American bar & grill
• Dragon Inn – Shanghainese cuisine
• Rouge – Cantonese cuisine
• Regal Café & Dessert Bar – desserts and drinks
- An Izakaya-type restaurant offers a variety of freshly prepared Sashimi,
Sushi, Yakitori, Tempura, and Ramen as well as Japanese and international
beers. Izakaya literally means “sit-down-sake-shop”. It
is also the Japanese answer to “pub” that people go for
whine about their bosses, to charm the ladies or to rest tired feet
after a hard day’s sightseeing.