Visa Processing Time:
NORMAL: 3-10 working days (documents and payment received 10 working days prior intended arrival date)
URGENT: 2-3 working days (documents and payment received 2-9 working days prior intended arrival date)
Working Days: Sunday – Thursday except declared Public Holidays.
The UAE Visa has a certain validity (to enter and exit) after the visa is issued.
Short Term Tourist Visa
• Must be used within 14 DAYS upon issuance
• Must exit UAE 14 DAYS after the date of arrival
• Must be used within 60 DAYS upon issuance
• Must exit UAE 30 DAYS after the date of arrival
Guests are informed to adhere and exit within the visa validity. As a new rule, Asiatravel.com will immediately impose BLACKLIST penalty to overstaying guest. This penalty can only be lifted upon full payment of AED 5700 to Asiatravel.com and settlement of any other incurred penalty charges by the UAE Immigration.
Effective January 2015, VISA EXTENSION IS NOT ALLOWED
Effective October 2016, for those who intend to transfer from Tourist Visa to Employment Visa without exiting the country, there is a penalty fee of AED 27,500. Asiatravel.com serves the right to act on this by filing a case, impose and charge the penalty to the guest with full intention to disregard UAE Visa law and misuse of our visa sponsorship which is valid for tourism purpose only.
Important: As per company policy, we require Guarantee Deposit of AED 5,500 (plus AED 200 if guaranteed through Credit Card) per passport for processing visa. This guarantee will be refunded upon receipt of copy of your passport's exit stamp in UAE and clearance from our visa verification officer.
Guarantee Deposits is mandatory for the visa application of the nationalities for the following: Pakistan / Uganda / Ghana / Ethiopia / Cameroon. Same is non-refundable in case of overstaying.
- Should you cancel the hotel booking which is a prerequisite to your visa application, the processing of the latter will cancelled as well.
- To avoid unnecessary delay or inconvenience, note that all visa processing will require time. If documentation and payment is received less than 10 working days, URGENT PROCESSING FEE will automatically apply.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not of Asiatravel.com. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected and/or if the Passenger does not use the Visa.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- In case of rejection, if guest and/or sponsor would wish to re-apply, a new processing fee will be collected. Reapplication could be done, but is still not guaranteed that the Immigration Department will initiate Visa Approval.
***Very Important*** You Must Exit The United Arab Emirates through any Airport one (1) day before the expiry of your Visa, otherwise a penalty of AED 200 for the first day of overstaying and AED 100 per day onwards per passenger, other charges or penalties may apply.
Visa Processing fee is non-refundable, regardless if visa is approved or rejected.
Note: A Cancellation or Rejection Fee may be applied and collected in addition to the processing fee. Our support team will coordinate with the guests should such situation arise.
Please Note that UAE Rules and Regulations are very strict. Illegal drugs, drinking liquor and driving under the influence of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the UAE.
For further information you can contact our office at Tel: (+971 4) 250-2250; Mobile: (+971) 55 938 4265.
At your service always!
E-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.