All visitors to UAE are required of a visa sponsored by a local entity such as a hotel or tour company.
Click HERE for the list of citizens/ Passport Holders who do not need a pre-arranged visa.
There are two types: Short Term Tourist Visas for 14 days and Tourist visas for 30 days. Airlines may require confirmation that the sponsor is holding a valid visa for incoming visitors. Visas are easily obtainable for visitors except Israelis and traveler’s whose passports bear Israeli stamps. Guests are strongly advised to check current regulations before traveling.
Visa Processing Time:
NORMAL: 3-10 working days (documents and payment received 10 working days prior intended arrival date)
URGENT: 2-3 working days (documents and payment received 2-9 working days prior intended arrival date)
Working Days: Sunday – Thursday except declared Public Holidays.
The UAE Visa has a certain validity (to enter and exit) after the visa is issued.
Short Term Tourist Visa
• Must be used within 14 DAYS upon issuance
• Must exit UAE 14 DAYS after the date of arrival
• Must be used within 60 DAYS upon issuance
• Must exit UAE 30 DAYS after the date of arrival
Effective January 2015, VISA EXTENSION IS NOT ALLOWED
Important: As per company policy, we require Guarantee Deposit of AED 5,000 (plus AED 425 if guaranteed through Credit Card) per passport for processing visa. This guarantee will be refunded upon receipt of copy of your passport's exit stamp in UAE and clearance from our visa verification officer.
- Should you cancel the hotel booking which is a prerequisite to your visa application, the processing of the latter will cancelled as well.
- To avoid unnecessary delay or inconvenience, note that all visa processing will require time. If documentation and payment is received less than 10 working days, URGENT PROCESSING FEE will automatically apply.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not of Asiatravel.com. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected and/or if the Passenger does not use the Visa.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- In case of rejection, if guest and/or sponsor would wish to re-apply, a new processing fee will be collected. Reapplication could be done, but is still not guaranteed that the Immigration Department will initiate Visa Approval.
***Very Important*** You Must Exit The United Arab Emirates through any Airport one (1) day before the expiry of your Visa, otherwise a penalty of AED 200 for the first day of overstaying and AED 100 per day onwards per passenger, other charges or penalties may apply.
Please Note that UAE Rules and Regulations are very strict. Illegal drugs, drinking liquor and driving under the influence of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the UAE.
For further information you can contact our office at Tel: (+971 4) 250-2250; Fax: (+971 4) 250-2252.
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
At your service always!