Effective October 2016, for those who intend to transfer from Tourist Visa to Employment Visa without exiting the country, there is a penalty fee of AED 27,500. Asiatravel.com serves the right to act on this by filing a case, impose and charge the penalty to the guest with full intention to disregard UAE Visa law and misuse of our visa sponsorship which is valid for tourism purpose only.
Important: As per company policy, we require Guarantee Deposit of AED 5,500 (plus AED 200 if guaranteed through Credit Card) per passport for processing visa. This guarantee will be refunded upon receipt of copy of your passport's exit stamp in UAE and clearance from our visa verification officer.
- Should you cancel the hotel booking which is a prerequisite to your visa application, the processing of the latter will cancelled as well.
- To avoid unnecessary delay or inconvenience, note that all visa processing will require time. If documentation and payment is received less than 10 working days, URGENT PROCESSING FEE will automatically apply.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not of Asiatravel.com. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected and/or if the Passenger does not use the Visa.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- In case of rejection, if guest and/or sponsor would wish to re-apply, a new processing fee will be collected. Reapplication could be done, but is still not guaranteed that the Immigration Department will initiate Visa Approval.
***Very Important*** You Must Exit The United Arab Emirates through any Airport one (1) day before the expiry of your Visa, otherwise a penalty of AED 300 for the first day of overstaying and AED 100 per day onwards per passenger, other charges or penalties may apply.
Please Note that UAE Rules and Regulations are very strict. Illegal drugs, drinking liquor and driving under the influence of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the UAE.
For further information you can contact our office at Tel: (+971 4) 250-2250; Fax: (+971 4) 250-2252.
At your service always!
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.