- "The hotel is sutuated in the centre of two of the ancient qrcheological sites. Always more than 20 km to drive. But the hotel is beuriful, ve..."
4.2 / 5
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
The Sukhothai Heritage Resort is the newest place of accommodation at Sukhothai, home to Thailand's renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site. With this evocative destination in mind, the Sukhothai Heritage Resort's architetural and decorative motifs were designed to pay homage to the ancient Thai Buddhist kingdom for which Sukhothai is famous. The resort's architectural cues, taken from the adjacent Sukhothai Airport whose environmentally harmonious design was recognized by an award from the Association of Siamese Architects, feature rooflines and tranquil colors that evoke a Buddhist monasty .
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +07:00 - Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh,Jakarta
The following list includes just some of the points of interest to be found in vicinity of Sukhothai :
• The Sukhothai Historical Park - The ruins of royal palaces, Buddhist temples, the city gates, walls, moats, as well as ponds, canals, and ancient irrigation system.
• Phra Mae Ya Shrine - Founded during King Ramkhamhaeng's reign as a memorial to his late mother Nang Suang.
• Wat Phra Phai Luang - Second in importance only to Wat Mahatat.
• Ruins of the old Celadon Factory (Thuriang Kilns) - A site where Sukhothai celadon ceramics were made. Forty nine kilns and small edifices are visible.
• Wat Chang Lom - A Buddhist stupa decorated with a motif of elephants emerging from its bas.
• Wat Si Chum - Features a sanctuary containing a monumental Buddha image.
• Wat Saphan Hin - Located on a hill 200 meters above the surrounding plain.
• Wat Aranyik - Tiny caves, dwelling places for Buddhist monks, line the pathway to the sanctuary.
• Wat Phra Yuan - This monasty enshrines a standing Buddha image.
• Wat Phra Traphang Thong-Lang - The stecco images found here are masterpieces of Sukhothai art.
• Ancient Goldsmith Village (Si Satchanalai Goldsmith) - Renowned for their tradition of ancient style and quality.
• Cotton Village - Thai Puan people of Had Siow village in Si Satchanalai, whose ancestors migrated from Laos over 100 years ago, are famed for the colorful silk and cotton weaving.
• Ramkhamhaeng National Park (Pa Kao Luang) - Named after King Ramkhamhaeng the Great, this lush national park is rich in flora and fauna and has many rare species.
• Si Satchanalai National Park - There are many waterfalls and caves to explore here : Tad Dao waterfall, Tad Duan waterfall, Taravasan cave, Kang Kao cave (Bat Cave).
- Activities desk
- Airport shuttle
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Banquet room
- Bell/Porterage service
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast room
- Business service
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Car rental desk
- Computer rental
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Dining room
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Front desk
- Handicapped access
- Ice machine
- Information desk
- Interior corridor
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Internet cafe
- Maid service
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Playground/play area
- Postal service
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Self parking
- Smoke detector
- Tour desk
- Tourist spots shuttle
- Wakeup call service
- Wedding service
Value for Money5.0
Hear it directly from our travelers
4.2 / 5