- "Good location, good service with good prize!"
- "Everything is reasonable for the price paid."
- "Hotel M Chiangmai is located right on the center of Chaiangmai, Tha Pae gate. The room is a bit small,with minimum basic amenities, boutique style. No dedicated..."
- "Friendly, helpful and wonderful staff. Nothing is too much. The English speaking staff were few and far between but we managed to get our message across of wh..."
- "A fair to medium YMCA. Pool disappointing. No BBC on TV."
- "Lanna Palace Hotel is not so new but has reasonable price for their rooms. The room I booked is spacious enough for all of us. Can't comment on the food ..."
- "The hotel was excellent in all respects for my one week's stay with one exception - breakfast eggs, bacon, sausages were cold and not hot and therefore for..."
- "We were booked to stay at the club floor which includes daily complimentary breakfast, tea and evening cocktail at the exclusive club floor. Service was respons..."
- "It's a nice hotel in Chang Mai. I like spa in hotel so much but it's not privated because of too many group tour together with in hotel."
- "This is for far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, there is nothing that has been missed out, hotel management have thought of every single item, wel..."
- "I have stayed at the Holiday Inn now on a number of occasions, all of which have been a pleasure.
The location is not far away from the airport or the night ba..."
- "Brand new 5-star hotel, in an excellent location next to the night bazaar, and at walking distance from the city moat and the river.
Very well-appointed rooms..."
- "Room is clean, relax, big. Location is good and excellent service."
- "Very convenient for shopping and all facilities."
- "Need to improve more polite of reception."
- "We choose Lotus pang suan kaew because the promotion on the booking side Asia Travel dot com was too good to resist. For less than 100 bucks SGD you get a autom..."
- "A very nice hotel however 1 evening in the lobby we saw a Rat running for the bushes. We never saw it again and suppose it was a one off. We have stayed her on ..."
- "It was a pleasant surprise when we checked into the hotel late in the evening on 24th October, 2012. The suites that were allotted to us were spacious and comfo..."
- "Good service, breakfast and location"
- "Clean efficient service and front office staff. Manager is helpful and concern. Food is above average. Clean and quiet and near to night market and food."
- "Beautiful interior, very good value for money."
- "Maninarakorn Hotel provides good room in a strategic location. The staffs serve us well, especially the front officers who helped us with our excursion booking ..."
- "Here is calming. Nearby natural attractions And most decorated pool."
- "Fascinating view, beautiful and peaceful resort and spa, good service, recommended."
- "Our stay in raming lodge in Chiangmai was coincide with the Wesak festival - a religious festival for the Buddhist. There are many praying activities in the ol..."
- "8 of us booked 4 rooms for a three night stay in raming lodge. We were impressive by the good service of the free airport pick up to the hotel with two comforta..."
- "We spent a great time staying at Raming Lodge. The hotel is near night bazzar but never noisy, and the room is big and clean. Breakfast is quite good. It's..."
- "The Hotel staff are very helpful and friendly.
The Breakfast is good and acceptable."
Chia, Peng Chiah
De Batist, Marc
Lim , Teck Koon
Terence J Phillips
Dasgupta, Anup Kumar
Chin, Chuan Ngok
Ting, Hui Shan
Preechapanya, Arada Preechapanya
ZHOU , ZHENGXIANG
Loo, Lai Mun
Loo, Lai Mun
Teo, Siong Lin