- "Good location and friendly staff. Near night markets"
- "Clean. Good tour desk /lady was very helpful"
- "It is located really at the centre of night basar. Though the building is bit old, lobby and room did not betray me. I stayed 2 nights at DLX room. Hotel staff ..."
- "Very nice hotel amid bustle of Chiang Mai. It looks old on the outside but comfortable from the inside. Breakfast very good with a good choice. I would stay aga..."
- "Service is very impressive. Good food, good staff. Although amenities are not sufficient, the service rendered by the high standard hotel staff compensated it...."
- "Good Location, Nice Business / Travel hotel nothing special just nice slightly above average hotel."
- "Nice boutique hotel in central Chiang Mai, friendly and attentive staff, good breakfast variety, in walking distance to Sunday market and a variety of restauran..."
- "excellent room (aménagement, décoration, surface, agencement, équipement etc ) but, environnement quelconque( garden )"
- "The hotel location is very good at the center of old Chiang Mai city. It is very quiet with quality facility. The breakfast is good with plenty of choices．"
- "I have made more than 50 trips to Thailand and I can say this was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The staff was absolutely the friendliest, customer ..."
- "I made a wrong booking, but the staffs at check-in counter are very helpful and patient at locating my booking and are willing to change the booking. The locati..."
- "On an average, hotel was okay. Location is convenient, room size is average but kind of old."
- "Excellant pool facilities..2 pools
Friendly staff and very helpful
Lower priced rooms could do with a bit of upgrading..TV,s
need replacing and bathroom tiling ..."
- "The hotel is within easy access to the night bazaar like a 50 meters walk but away from the noise of traffic or night scenes. The bathroom was black themed and ..."
- "Very kindly to give me the same rate although I have booked for 2 nights only. Extended another 2 nights with the same rate. Breakfast is blend as the 4 days ..."
- "This is my 3rd time staying at Furama Chiangmai Hotel.
The room is nice and clean. The Wi-Fi is very strong and free, you can ask the password at the front desk..."
- "It is conveneint for traveling to the heart of Chiangmai or outside city. The room is very comfortable and their restaurants are quite nice."
- "Great value for your money, clean large rooms, attentive staff, good security in keeping unwanted solicitation away"
- "Room well presented and great Jacuzzi bath."
- "Good hotel with suitable facilities"
- "Very good location and customer services, just good enough to sleep."
- "the room we stay for a night are good .hotel simple and clean and location good . thanks"
- "The Imm hotel's central location at Taphae gate is convenient. There are many bars and restaurants at Taphae road. The rooms are big and clean. Free wifi a..."
- "Great location ...clean rooms ... Variety of food outlets around with McDonald fast food just below !! Pubs and clubs just walking distance... And next to Sunda..."
- "The location of the Hotel is good since it's opposite the Thapae Gate (Sunday Market)and also easy to find a food shops especially Mc Donald which is locat..."
- "Hotel was great! Great location, great staff, super breakfast that is included, and super cheap! Pool on roof is great and never had anyone in it! Would totally..."
- "ห้องพัก การบริการ อาหาร อยู่ในเกณฑ์กลางๆพอใช้ ไม่ได้แย่และก็ไม่ได้ประทับใจ ถ้าจะหาข้อเด่นของโรงแรมนี้น่าจะเป็นทำเลที่ตั้งที่ถือว่าสะดวก และที่จอดรถค่อนข้างเพียง..."
- "This hotel was so close to Night market. Good for tourist and shopping."
- "The hotel was in a prime location. However the toilet was a bit small."
- "I stayed in 9W boutique studio for 3 nights 24-27 December, 2011 because next door hotel The Chedi was all booked up. The staff barely understood any English to..."
- "Good and clean hotel in Tae Pae gate area, so in the midst of downtown Chiang Mai, the great city in Northern Thailand. Amora Taepae has spacious rooms, with al..."
- "It is a nice hotel with good location.But the breakfast should do much effort on it."
- "Walkable distance to Night Bazaar, very close to Sunday Market. Bar, restaurants & tour agency are just near by. Nice view towards the old city which has no hi..."
- "Excellent location. It is near the Sunday Night Market. Rooms are big and clean. Many choices for TV channels."
- "I live in Luang Prabang, Laos, and have been coming to Amora for a few years.
GOOD: It is comfortable, quiet, well located, close to my dentist and it has a n..."
- "- Room look a bit old but well maintain.
- Room is equipped with electric blanket.
- Great location, next to royal project garden and local market.
- Not much s..."
- "It is a very nice hotel with excellent location. It is very close to The famous Royal Project. I enjoy staying at this hotel very much."
- "I stay in Presidentail room ..it's a very huge room with very good view..
The room is great!
The location is suit for the person that got car .. very nea..."
- "It is OK."
- "good place with good big room with living room.
but the living room without fan and AC.
BED ROOM HAS THE AC."
- "big room in good place"
- "Good place with big room"
- "big room and good location.
We love it.
The living room has no AC.N"
- "Good service."
- "I was at Ban sabai village resort & spa last wednesday and the service is excellent. My room is OMG so beautiful and for the price i paid is absolutely reasonab..."
NG AH SID, Lyly
cheng , kim hua
Tai, Chi Hing Elf
HUN TECK, PUAN
goh, seng chun
leong, seng keen
VU, KAI CHIO
Tan, Shee Chin
eddie, lum wai kong eddie