- "Clean, good, nice breakfast. Location is good if you don't mind to have a walk for 1.5 km to reach Central World. (I personally don't mind)"
- "The rooms are big and clean. We complained of leaking bathroom and the hotel took care of it. Hotel was located in a high end condo residential area. It's ..."
- "Excellent service."
- "The location of the hotel is ideal. There are many food stalls and restaurants just outside the hotel. Starbuck is just about 5 mins walk away. The Chilom BTS s..."
- "Great location and value for money"
- "Clean and spacious room. Good location!"
- "Best Serviced Condo-hotel in Bangkok.
Best FREE breakfast so far.
SUPER Friendly staff, especially the security guards."
- "Very nice location. Close to all shopping area. The breakfast buffet is good with quite a variety of dishes. There was one time when our room was not cleaned. T..."
- "Should provide like other hotels...soap, toothbrush, comb, tea, coffee etc. for convenience of hotel guests."
- "Great hotel with great location and service. Big room at very affordable prices. I would recommend this for families having vacation in BKK."
- "This hotel offers most everything,view of river,large room ,clean and close to chinatown.One complient, the aircon was very nosiy, but when the serviceman came ..."
- "Nice, excellent value for money hotel."
- "the hotel staff are friendly and on their toes to meet our needs and meet above the expectation"
- "This hotel has a very good location, near BTS Saphan Taksin station and pier which make us easily reached the Grand Palace and the city center. We were very im..."
- "Good location & nice hotel"
- "Family of 4 with 2 children, we thoroughly enjoyed staying with Centre Point Suk 10. Excellent family suite with 2 bedrooms with plenty of space and a small kit..."
- "Nice location and good staffs."
- "Very nice hotel..excellent breakfast.outstanding service"
- "This is the 9th time I have stayed at thishotel and it's always great.
Location brilliant and always great value. The gym and pool are good and it's ..."
- "I stayed this hotel many times, but I never feel the hospitality at all.
Because hotel staff is not professional.
They cannot conduct English well.
So I can acc..."
- "Staff very polite, rooms very clean. Great location, convenient to MRT. Would definitely stay here again."
- "The Hotel is good, you basically can get all you need within the hotel premises. i am with 3 children and an old lady. we had no problem moving around Bangkok.
- "A very clean hotel with big rooms. It was an old hotel refurbished with a new look. No complaints with the room and service. Location is a bit far from Silom an..."
- "Nice environment and very friendly staff"
- "Rooms are large and location is unbeatable. Furnishing is old but neat and has a quaint feel. Service is friendly and efficient."
- "A huge room with a bit worn furniture, sperate small kitchen and a bubble bath. Old tv and internet need to pay for (normally will never stay in any hotel where..."
- "Very impressed by their Front Desk staff, Walee. Offered us another room option when we checked in earlier than standard check in time. Took time to bring us to..."
- "My husband & I was complaining about the price of the hotel when our son booked it for us. We were regretted to leave after a night stay. Really it's value..."
- "Great service, nice room, very comfortable."
- "Perfect location for business... Accessible and safe in the middle of the embassy district...Silom night life is just 15 minuses walk"
- "We enjoyed our stay at Check Inn China Town By Sarida and would recommend it to any tourist visiting Bangkok"
- "about 10 mins walk to the hotel. Room is small.
Breakfast is so so. Receiption and wifi are excellent."
- "Big spacious rooms with excellent amenities. Good location. Centraly located."
- "I found the Regency Park Hotel a great place to stay, it has friendly staff, great food and is located in a very good spot in BKK. Very good price wise excellen..."
- "The hotel is rather old, however everything works fine. If you are finding for a luxurious place to stay in, I recommend you visit some other hotel. It's j..."
- "I have been able to have a very early check in. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable.Very good service and I have been able to check out at 4:00 am. if you are..."
- "The Location of this Hotel is Perfect, Initially was given a very small , smelly room in the corner. Was shifted after 2 days to an alternate room. Room service..."
- ""A home away from home" is the best way to describe the "Citadines Sukhumvit 11' in Bangkok. Our five-day stay, in one of their two-bedroom..."
- "I think this hotel is great value, in a great location near some of Bangkok's best nightlife and Nana BTS. Rooms are perfectly adequate and functional. Eve..."
- "its nice hotel , with good location"
- "The hotel is in a very good location, walking distance to BTS and Terminal 21. Outside is a 24 hr supermarket that sell gourmet product and got restaurants arou..."
- "somestimes the pront desk is less smiling..."
- "Pleasantly surprised by the room and the amenities provided. Not what I expected. I invited a friend of mine who was staying in a fulll fledged hotel to come in..."
- "3C : Clean, Convenient and Comfortable"
- "Neat and tidy. Very well kept and comfortable."
- "Nice hotel. Clean. Accessible. Great service."
- "The attitude and manner of front desk staffs are JUST OK.
And there are so many centipedes in and around the gym and pool!!
the gym is too hot."
- "Love this hotel. It's my 5th time using this hotel in the past 6 months n I am never disappointed with the service, amenities and location. Kitchen in the ..."
- "Good homely apartel. Small kitchen is very good touch. Felt very homely."
- "酒店乾淨企理，服務良好。== Hotel clean and enterprise management, with good service."
- "I am a repeat customer :):)
And this time most staff remembers me !!"
- "This is my second stay and i had always been very happy with this hotel :):)"
- "Good location, great service. Rooms are very functional."
- "I like the hotel .. in fact I like it very much !!
Rooms were large, modern, trendy and also a kitchenette .. .. the power sockets were also plenty and conven..."
- "This was my second stay and it's a nice clean hotel with a good service. It's a little far from Sukhumvit Rd, but there is a free tuk tuk service if y..."
- "Easy to have food, outside hotel many food seller.
Access to Hotel is crowded with food seller so it is difficult for taxi to come to the hotel."
- "Location is good for shoppoing but hard to find it as it located at the small lane. Room is slightly run down."
- "Difficult to locate the hotel at first. The narrow lane leading to the hotel is conjested with street hawkers on both sides. Good street food despite the exhaus..."
- "The hotel is simple and nice..is was clean..Down stairs of hotel at afternoon and nite time will have many stall to shop. If u want to try some local food and i..."
- "I am overall satisfied with the hotel. The room attendance is also hard working and nice."
- "A reasonable good hotel with good location. Convenient to go to MRT and Terminal 21."
- "The rooms are comfortable. A little old looking but functional. The location was excellent, but if you like luxury, peace and quiet... i guess this place is not..."
- "The location is great, just beside a big shopping mall and next to MRT station. Lots of eatery and near to pubs and clubs. Room is big, tidy and a bit old but h..."
- "Location very convenient 7 eleven downstairs, but this hotel is sad."
- "Located near BTS Station. Many nearby shopping options and not far from MBK mall. Comfortable room. Would consider staying again."
- "Overall Good"
- "Good location. Nearby BTS station."
- "Good location but very noisy at night. Difficult to sleep."
- "Hotel is ok. But noisy due to road side."
- "Good. Nice bar and food at long table."
- "Excellent rooms, though the hotel was a large disappointment. Obviously ran by amateurs."
- "the hotel itself is not as good as shown on the website but it is clean.
the reception and hotel staffs are just wonderful, the room is clean and good sized.
- "Lovely staff and big rooms! If you are in transfer or need to get a flight next day...I strongly recommend this hotel, only 10min from the airport, pick up the ..."
- "Airport transfer went well, courteous staff, nice pool & spa service."
- "Hotel is not as good as the pics suggest. Hotel location is far, in the middle of no where. Qualities of the design, furniture , etc are of poor workmanship . I..."
- "customer service is excellent."
- "Convenient, clean, friendly, value for money, close to airport, good for transit passengers!"
- "excellent for the price and convenience for staying close to the airport"
- "hotel are close to the Suvarnabhumi Airport and provide free shuttle bus to airport, good for one night but I had a poor service when I was check in, will find ..."
- "I have stayed many times at the Convinient Resort and have never had any problem with the booking/pickup or at the hotel. A very good place to stay and i have r..."
- "very nice hotel, clean, good rooms, good internet connection, very nice restaurant outside adjacent to hotel parking area. Nice and friendly staff."
- "Hotel service is nice and helpful.
Villa placed near to subway station on the way to airport.
Big shopping center quite near.
Rooms clean and cozy;), comfortab..."
- "small hotel with minimum amenities, nice location in Pratunam, close to shopping markets,,, good for short stay."
Rooms were Big
Allowed us to borrow umbrella
Allowed us to have two beds since im travelling with my sister.
We were not allowed t..."
- "My Husband and I were very Happy with the hotel, service and food. It was indeed value for money. Could not have asked for a better location. Our experience at ..."
- "Great location n value for money"
- "Nice home base if you like a gay weekend in Bangkok and want to stay close to all action"
- "Staff was friendly and helpful, especially the security guard who sits at the door. He greeted us whenever he leaves or enters the lobby. He was very helpful wh..."
- "good location very near BTS Saladaeng stations but poor sound proof..This hotel is kept very clean ,well decorated and the staff are very helpfull in making you..."
- "Very good small hotel,well located, with nice room and very friendship staff"
- "Good stay. Very good service."
- "The hotel is situated on Soi 4 (Nana) off Sukhumvit - truly an excellent location for transport, nightlife and so on. Everything the traveller might need is to ..."
- "Nice and clean hotel. A little bit off but not to far away from the BTS station. It took about 10-15 minutes to walk."
- "TV channels are limited to mostly local TV programs. A couple of English movie channels could make the stay more enjoyable. The staff is very friendly and polit..."
- "Very friendly staff, but location wise not as good as those on the main road."
- "Friendly staff and prompt service by housekeeping section. Secure and safe location. I enjoyed staying at this hotel."
- "Although I only stayed at Dream for one night, I enjoyed my time there. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and helpful, the rooms were nicely decorated,..."
- "Its a 5-star experience. Hotel is well located for both business and tourism, and staff are friendly and helpful.
The room is fabulous, clean, well-kept and yo..."
- "Very nice and well maintained hotel. Breakfast excellent... Unfortunately there is a Dream 2 across the road and we were placed there. This is not as nice, but ..."
- "Good room very spacious and its a best hotel for families. The staff is friendly and the breakfast buffet is delicious"
- "well situated and good value hotel."
- "The hotel information on the website is accurate and we are recommending it to those who would like to travel in Bangkok. For those who enjoy shopping, you can ..."
- "the only downpoint is the internet connection"
- "موقع الفندق قريب من محطة القطارات والمترو بسهولة عن طريق القطار تصل الى المراكز التجارية في منطقة سيام ومنها الى منطقة العرب نانا و سوخومفيت
بواسطة المشي بعيد ع..."
- "The hotel location is perfect, near of every thing. Pot pong is 5 min. walk and silom road is a daily open market and has 2 department stores.
The staffs at the..."
- "Spent almost 10 nights there. Great hotel. Great staff. Great location !"
- "I have stayed at Dusit Thani for many times. Good location, nice rooms with balcony on dusit club room, & delicious breakfast.I like the "late check out&qu..."
- "a fantastic hotel, very happy with everything."
CHENG, KIAN HAUR
Lau, Chek Baldwin
Teh, Yong Ting
Ching, Francis Bryan
Chan, Choon Cheng Philip
Kueh, Min Chuan
Liu, Wei Teck
Thet, Mie Mie
Tan, Min Hai
Tan, Yong Seng
van den dungen, marcus
tan, chee kong
Foo, Lin Dian Benyatip
Leglise, Bernard Jean-Charles
CHAMMAA, MHD AYMAN
Hau, Tin Leung Allen
Wong, Isaac Yue Shing
Chan, Yan Ren Adrian
Chan, Yan Ren Adrian
Chiu, Wing Chee Joe
Fok, Jeffrey Boon Hung
Boon Hung, Fok
Boon Hung, Fok
Christensen, Soeren Hoeg
ng, mei ying
eng fatt, ong
KO, TEE SENG
PATRICK, AH FANE
RAHMAN, SIHM MUSFIQUR
RAHMAN, SIHM MUSFIQUR
RAHMAN, SIHM MUSFIQUR
RAHMAN, SIHM MUSFIQUR
YEH, SHU SHENG
Dingle, Hervin Ryan
Chan, Hian Chung Francis
SEAH, YAK KWEE
Redianti , Tya
Albalushi, Awadh m. Habib
Zhang, Yuan Lu