- "Clean, good, nice breakfast. Location is good if you don't mind to have a walk for 1.5 km to reach Central World. (I personally don't mind)"
- "The rooms are big and clean. We complained of leaking bathroom and the hotel took care of it. Hotel was located in a high end condo residential area. It's ..."
- "Excellent service."
- "The location of the hotel is ideal. There are many food stalls and restaurants just outside the hotel. Starbuck is just about 5 mins walk away. The Chilom BTS s..."
- "Great location and value for money"
- "Clean and spacious room. Good location!"
- "Best Serviced Condo-hotel in Bangkok.
Best FREE breakfast so far.
SUPER Friendly staff, especially the security guards."
- "Very nice location. Close to all shopping area. The breakfast buffet is good with quite a variety of dishes. There was one time when our room was not cleaned. T..."
- "Should provide like other hotels...soap, toothbrush, comb, tea, coffee etc. for convenience of hotel guests."
- "Great hotel with great location and service. Big room at very affordable prices. I would recommend this for families having vacation in BKK."
- "This hotel offers most everything,view of river,large room ,clean and close to chinatown.One complient, the aircon was very nosiy, but when the serviceman came ..."
- "Nice, excellent value for money hotel."
- "the hotel staff are friendly and on their toes to meet our needs and meet above the expectation"
- "This hotel has a very good location, near BTS Saphan Taksin station and pier which make us easily reached the Grand Palace and the city center. We were very im..."
- "Good location & nice hotel"
- "Family of 4 with 2 children, we thoroughly enjoyed staying with Centre Point Suk 10. Excellent family suite with 2 bedrooms with plenty of space and a small kit..."
- "Nice location and good staffs."
- "Very nice hotel..excellent breakfast.outstanding service"
- "This is the 9th time I have stayed at thishotel and it's always great.
Location brilliant and always great value. The gym and pool are good and it's ..."
- "I stayed this hotel many times, but I never feel the hospitality at all.
Because hotel staff is not professional.
They cannot conduct English well.
So I can acc..."
- "Staff very polite, rooms very clean. Great location, convenient to MRT. Would definitely stay here again."
- "The Hotel is good, you basically can get all you need within the hotel premises. i am with 3 children and an old lady. we had no problem moving around Bangkok.
- "A very clean hotel with big rooms. It was an old hotel refurbished with a new look. No complaints with the room and service. Location is a bit far from Silom an..."
- "Nice environment and very friendly staff"
- "Rooms are large and location is unbeatable. Furnishing is old but neat and has a quaint feel. Service is friendly and efficient."
- "A huge room with a bit worn furniture, sperate small kitchen and a bubble bath. Old tv and internet need to pay for (normally will never stay in any hotel where..."
- "Very impressed by their Front Desk staff, Walee. Offered us another room option when we checked in earlier than standard check in time. Took time to bring us to..."
- "My husband & I was complaining about the price of the hotel when our son booked it for us. We were regretted to leave after a night stay. Really it's value..."
- "Great service, nice room, very comfortable."
- "Perfect location for business... Accessible and safe in the middle of the embassy district...Silom night life is just 15 minuses walk"
- "We enjoyed our stay at Check Inn China Town By Sarida and would recommend it to any tourist visiting Bangkok"
- "about 10 mins walk to the hotel. Room is small.
Breakfast is so so. Receiption and wifi are excellent."
- "Big spacious rooms with excellent amenities. Good location. Centraly located."
- "I found the Regency Park Hotel a great place to stay, it has friendly staff, great food and is located in a very good spot in BKK. Very good price wise excellen..."
CHENG, KIAN HAUR
Lau, Chek Baldwin
Teh, Yong Ting
Ching, Francis Bryan
Chan, Choon Cheng Philip
Kueh, Min Chuan
Liu, Wei Teck
Thet, Mie Mie
Tan, Min Hai
Tan, Yong Seng
van den dungen, marcus
tan, chee kong