- "This was my first time staying at the Le Fenix and I must say it was an excellent experience. The location on Soi 11 is right in the middle of many restaurant..."
- "Pictures looks nicer than actual though.
But overall room is acceptable at this price."
- "The counter staff are very friendly and helpful.
The room is very spacious and the twin beds are big.
Need to improve on breakfast spread - lack of variety."
- "Room are fine/value for money but the tv set are rather old n the reception/signal are rather poor, at time blurred. Hope they will changed the set top box and ..."
- "Services average. Room facilities a bit old. Room Housekeeping was not done on the second day of the stay. Location is great. General cleanliness good."
- "Great hotel.. And cheap to stay for a week even .. I really enjoyed ."
- "Room is spacious and clean. Friendly staff and value for money.
Location is convenient. We always stay in this hotel when we come to Bangkok.
- "Perhaps the best hotel I have ever stayed at in over 30 years of travelling and staying at some of the best hotels. Rooms are huge and service is outstanding in..."
- "This is an amazing property where staff is extremely hospitable and offers outstanding service. I think rooms need to be re-furnished for better quality furnitu..."
- "I stayed at this hotel with my husband and 3 children for 3 nights. The hotel is really impressive. Almost everything in it speaks luxury. The breakfast buffet ..."
- "Luxurious hotel with awesome room and view of the river. Breakfast was sumptuous and the sky bar was a great place to chill out."
- "Good hotel but not much to do at night as most of the shop are closed by 9pm..."
- "It's no frills hotel on good location. If you are the type who hanging out all the time and just need room to sleep at night this hotel is for you. we book..."
- "residence rajtayvee is still a good hotel for the value. the free breakfast is good enough for anybody."
- "NAME OF RESIDENCE RAJTAEVEE TO BE SHOWN ENTERING THE JUNCTION OF THE HOTEL ALONG THE MAIN ROAD."
- "I booked the Family suite. The rooms dont look great, but everything is working fine. Good for sleep and shower."
- "Can't compare with other hotels aiyoke Sky for the price you're paying. Very convenience to places like Platinum Mall, Pratunam, Siam and MBK! Where e..."
- "Good position. Big rooms with excellent facilities. Good wifi. Very friendly and efficient staff"
- "A bit old on the deco in the rooms, but otherwise very good value for money. Great location and helpful staff."
- "We stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment, the room is very well kept and in good condition. Mini-bar is well stock and complimentary bottled water is available and re..."
- "Room is spacious with huge bed. My stay had been pleasant indeed.
Breakfast buffet needs improvement. N remember to remind d concierge to get a meter taxi if u ..."
- "The hotel is situated along Sukhumvit, which is one of the busiest area in Bangkok. However, it accessibility via Metro or BTS is not that easy. You have to w..."
- "Generally it is a not bad hotel . Its location is away from the protest sites. The only comment is the daily breakfast buffet with limited options and everyday ..."
- "Keep it up"
- "Rooms were small, walls were dirty and needed repainting, 3 roaches in the room. Breakfast was okay. Don't think I'll be staying there again."
- "everything is good, and i'll choose it again."
- "everything is good, and we will choose it again."
- "Very exciting hotel with great service and interesting design of every aspect of the hotel.
Great rooftop bar and pool and very good food in restaurant. Excelle..."
- "We booked for 3 nights. Upon checking in, a woman receptionist assisted us. We noticed that she didn't smile and the treatment was a bit cold. Thailand is ..."
- "VALUE FOR MONEY.DECENT,MODERN ROOMS,QUIET LOCATION."
- "Good centralized location with good staff and customer service."
- "Hotel location quite hidden inside. A little bit scary to walk alone especially during night time. Hotel is near to Asok station and Terminal 21 mall. Overall, ..."
- "Nice appartments with modern and comfortable furniture. The residence has a wonderfull swimingpool within a very green garden area with big trees, a bar with te..."
- "I have stayed at the Oakwood and now Chatrium over the past 4 years many times.
The location is close to most tourist attractions, and embassies.
LIM, CHOR YONG
Lim, Jasmine Ai Lee
BENG HUAT, KIONG
Teo, Hwee Teng
LIM, JASMINE AI LEE
Yap, Ce Phei
JOHANNAS, RIKA DEWINA
LOH, GEK LAN
Tan, Chong Hwee
Huang Lee, Terry
Tan, Keng Chye Alvin
Goh , Choong Leoong
Saeed , Sal
ooi, kent ying