- "Room was a bit run down. Needs refurbishment. Breakfast was a bit disappointing, not much variety choice of food.
Hotel location was excellent though as it&apo..."
- "We got insects bitten in bed. Breakfast is bad. I ate the bee hoon is very salty, I think they did not fried evenly.
Need to pay wi fi service.
One good thing..."
- "This is about the 10th time I've stayed at Arnoma Hotel since the 1990's, among the many other hotels that I have stayed. It's location is the be..."
- "The Front Desk personnel are not friendly and helpful enough. The concierge or bellboys are too old looking with frowning faces and does not even offer to open..."
- "so far, the only thing i am pleased with the hotel is the location. i am disappointed that the hotel do not even provide basic amenities like toothbrush. and th..."
- "Quality apartments very near skytrain, price is very reasonable too.If you are in bkk on business, look no further. For family also nice though no specific chil..."
- "This is a hidden gem in Bangkok. Perfect service and a huge 1 bedroom apartment for the price of a hotel room. I would definitely stay there again on my next t..."
- "Great hotel with very spacious modern accommodation all mod cons even a washing machine and detergent !! Fully fitted kitchen etc Home cinema system in the loun..."
- "this is a very very good hotel, very near to the sky train - therefore we can easly escape the traffic of bangkok. all the staffs are very polite and profession..."
- "Stayed at the hotel few years back....exterior looks the same. The interior of the room has improved from the last time. Nice place to stay for night if taking ..."
- "Good location. Easy access to BTS station."
- "this is a nice and clean hotel, good location with easy access to BTS ( MTR ) and shopping area"
- "Hotel is ok, very convenient by train from both airports, not happy that they take 1000 baht as deposit for expenditure but take 2/3 weeks to return it after ch..."
- "The hotel location is good as the sky train is next to it. Which saves you money on hiring taxi or cab service. Staff is good and friendly at the time of Check ..."
- "Serves good breakfast"
- "Nice hotel in a convenient location off the main road ,nice room ,pool and bathroom. This place is close to the subway and close to the skytrain on the other si..."
- "The hotel is conveniently located near an MRT station, aand Sukhumvit is a 15-minute walk away. There are several shopping centers with restaurants in the area..."
- "Very nice hotel located in the heart of Sukhumvit! Great stay and really had a fun time with all the experience of being so close to everywhere!"
- "very good and friendly rooms good"
- "Great stay at Aspen Suites. Very nice (modern) and clean room. In the busy businesscentre of Bangkok, but far in Soi 2 Sukhumvit. Free TukTuk to Sukhumvitroad. ..."
- "The staff were very hospitable and accommodating and the room was nice with basic amenities.
Location is very good. Saphan Taksin BTS (train) station is about a..."
- "A great choice if you just need a room to wash up and rest so no need for any amenities. Basic room and clean bed. Great location as it is just walking distant ..."
- "Great staff,very accomondating and helpful. The location is also near to Saphan Taksin BTS station. Spacious room for triple superior room. Good food at the res..."
- "We enjoyed swimming pool and sauna !
Got a room upgrade for free !
Friendly and good service !"
- "Very nice, clean and in very good area."
- "Services friendly and rooms value for money. Free Internet access a plus. Guests not crowded for the buffet breakfast. Swimming pool not big for serious swimmin..."
- "Although the hotel may look aged, the service was top notch. From the concierge, front desk and housekeeping, the service given was if not at par, surpasses so..."
- "It's a great hotel. Absolutely value for money. The hotel staff is really a great asset to the hotel. Very attentive & prompt, courteous too.
- "We have been at Amari Atrium not the first time - also not the last time.
A super Hotel. Thanks a lot to all Staff!"
- "Excellent service; very hospitable; comfortable environment; friendly staff."
- "This hotel is a good choice for single traveler. Not too far from MRT."
- "Generally, hotel is OK but one Front Office girl on duty on morning of 30 Dec 2011 rather unfriendly. When I asked her if I could have a late check out due to m..."
- "Great Hotel placed not far from the airport and main public transportation with easy access to Bangkok city center. Only accecible by cab at night. Great servic..."
- "Friendly staff, excellent kitchen, perfect hotel to stay for resting before flying back to Europe."
- "From checking in to checking out, this hotel rates among the best in Bangkok. Room was very nice and very clean, breakfast was terrific and staff were just grea..."
- "BU Place is very good value for money. It is very clean, probably the most obliging and friendly staff I have ever come across,(genuinely so..not just plastic p..."
- "This hotel has it all and is in great location. Definitely will return on my next visit to Bangkok,"
- "We stayed at Baan K Residence for 3 nights. The hotel had upgraded us
to a suite and it was very spacious. The rooms were clean and
pleasantly furnished. The ..."
- "This was and still a service apartment, it is certainly value for money if you plan for long stay. Amenities is basic and clean.
Housekeeping is available ev..."
- "Very friendly, lovely big, stylish rooms, very clean too"
- "Good location , clean rooms and value for money"
- "Friendly, english speaking staff greet you with a smile in the open air lobby of this smaller family run hotel. Love the dark wood, window leavers and early mo..."
- "Our stay with Baiyoke Boutique was great, very nice locations near shops and the tallest building in thailand, surely we would like to stay again with Baiyoke B..."
- "Receptionists friendly. Hot water supply and air-con in the room working well. But need to improve the brightness on the corridor."
- "The air conditioning is not cold enough."
- "Best hotel for shoppers"
- "I love the location and the room is clean. The hotel should improve its buffet breakfast menu."
- "Very good location, sorrounded by wholesaler garment store. Suite room is spacious but it needs to be refurbished especially bathrooms."
- "There isn't a free wi fi for guests. We had to pay for the wi fi service.
As for the breakfast spread, it was good except that the non halal section was a..."
- "Fantabulous location right in the heart of Pratunam market. Stayed here two years ago, but in 2013 the facilities and service has upgraded. The staff service wa..."
- "Hotel is rated three star so not to expect quality of amenities. But hotel room's interior is not 3 star neither airconditioner. While complaining to recep..."
- "The hotel is old (30yrs), studio room is big & spacious but carpet is dirty and smelly, especially 41st storey, some kind of foods smell, mainly because 43rd st..."
- "A little deep into the road but otherwise all is good."
- "The room and the toilet was reasonably spacious and very clean. There was a small balcony adjoining the room overlooking a residential area, nice view. The room..."
- "just a short walk from the Sukhumvit Rd., Tuk-Tuk service from the Hotel to the BTS Station "Asok". Staff very friendly and able to help if you have a..."
- "I stayed at these hotel for 4 days and enjoyed it. The hotel management makes a good job and everything works. They should only change the shower system in the ..."
- "It was a nice and clean Hotel.Difficult to find the 1st time visit."
- "Always a good place to stay. Close to the public transport and shopping as well as sightseeing on your own...
This is one of my favourite hotels in Bkk."
- "As always enjoy to stay at this hotel: very clean rooms, good service, great breakfast buffett and close to BTS and a convenient location at all."
- "Well we been to this hotel couple of times and we always enjoy our stay, close to BTS or MRT, suites are spacious and clean, breakfast has a good choice of ever..."
- "Very nice hotel and valuable. Not clean up outside of window."
- "Staying 6N5D for new years holidays, and I stayed at Bandara for couple of times before. Room- spacious and nice except that the only one main carpet is very di..."
- "I've always booked this hotel from asiatravel.com as it is the cheapest of all as i've stay in this hotel many times already. After renovation the hot..."
- "The hotel is billed as 4 stars but is hardly one. I had stayed there before the renovation and change of name. On this trip, I realized that they had only ren..."
- "The location is excellent as it is near amenties and many eateries.
Close to city area and is easily accessible to public transport.
- "Rooms looks a lot better after the renovation.
However the design of the toilet could have be better.
Overall stay is pretty decent."
- "Hotel is situated near Huay Kwan MRT station. Kuang Seafood Restaurant is just a stone throw away.Jusco & Carrfoure is nearby."
- "Very clean and very tidy.
just breakfast is the same everyday."
- "In general, the hotel is ok. I just had a little difficulty dealing with the receptionists due to language barrier."
- "Overall is good"
- "Bangkok City Hotel is the best value hotel in Bangkok. No the other hotel offers the amenities that comes with this hotel. I travel to Bangkok every year for ov..."
- "the hotel local is not the most ideal but it avoided the most jam packed region of bangkok yet allows you to walk or take cab to pratunam or siam sq easily. the..."
- "Only choice for best value for money in Central World area.
I missed BKK City Inn during the days I stayed in Aroma."
- "Excellent location and service. I had stayed there 3 years ago and their service level did not drop since then. It is just opposite Central World and near Plati..."
- "Good location, nice staff and clean accommodation."
- "The staff are very friendly and helpful.The hotel is conveniently located, near the shopping malls.It's good value for money and I've stayed there a f..."
- "Walking distance to the subway and shopping mall. A lot of street stall outside the inn so you don't need to worry for foods."
- "value money to stay at this hotel. cheap and comfortable room with free breakfast"
- "Nice clean room. Conveniently located near to shopping
centers. Could improve on the breakfast spread."
- "Good Hotel, over all. Get service value for money."
- "Amenities was good but the staff not enough. breakfast time was 7.oo am to 10.00 am unfortunately i went to take breakfast 10.10. they didn't even speak t..."
Wang, Lin Da
Sim , Kim Hian
pineda, cheryl adelina
CHUA, YEOK WAH
lahpor, jan peter
AFZALI, MOHAMMAD MASOUD
Ngew, Lay Lian, Lilian
Hayat, Ahmed Adnan
Liew, Kian Peng
Salah ud din, Zaheer
Schuitema, Sven Kristian
Ku, Grace Marie
Zahari, Saiful Jazri
Lim, Khee Tee
van den dungen, marcus
Lee, Choon Boon
Pu, Yoke Loong
Chin, Hock Woon
Choudhury, Nusha Yamina
Hubert, Manfred Dr.
Chee, Richard Nicolaus
LEE, CHEE LIN
WOO, YEU HONG
PAULINO, IRISH GIDGET
ng, yuet toh
CHAN, WING KUN NORMAN
Chong, Choon Ming
Lim Tian Yew
Common, Adrienne Margaret
Abdul Bari, Mostafa