- "Great deal! The best location, accommodating staff, value for money with continental breakfast buffet. Love the black and white accent wall inside the room. :-)"
- "I would definitely come back and stay in the hotel. One thing I find odd was that the restaurant was only open for breakfast. I wanted to buy..."
- "The room n is great, amenities and all, the staff are helpful, but the management need an improvement, takes a long time to confirm the bookin..."
- "comfortable,its great,breakfast so yummy,"
- "The location is very convenience. The bus stop is only 2 minutes walk away and the MRT is only 5 minutes walk away. Bus 133 goes directly to S..."
WONG, KEE WAH
Mei Ling, lee
4.2 / 5
Based on 9 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Santa Grand Hotel Bugis located on the fringes of the Little India District and a few hundred metres from the Malay Heritage Centre this hotel makes the most of an area rich in history.
Just down the road is Bugis Street, now featuring a teeming street market and collection of roadside stalls that is a must see when you visit Singapore.
Also conveniently nearby are an Indian temple and one of Singapore’s best known Buddhist Temples. If sightseeing and history are not your cup of tea, you can visit Sim Lim Square, which is only 10-minutes stroll away and it houses Singapore’s biggest collection of IT and computer stores.
Completing the attractiveness of Santa Grand Hotel Bugis it’s accessibility to public transport such as taxis, buses, and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) to places such as Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and Changi International Airport.
** Room photos may not represent actual layout
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Singapore
Santa Grand Hotel Bugis located on the fringes of the Little India District and a few hundred metres from the Malay Heritage Centre this hotel makes the most of an area rich in history. Just down the road is Bugis Street, now featuring a teeming street market and collection of roadside stalls that is a must see when you visit Singapore.
Suntec City, Indian Temple, Buddhist Temple, Malay Heritage Centre
- Bell/Porterage service
- Breakfast room
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Dining room
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk
- Handicapped access
- Handicapped room
- Information desk
- Interior corridor
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Non-smoking room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Postal service
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Smoke detector
- Sun deck
- Tourist spots shuttle
Value for Money4.3
Hear it directly from our travelers
4.2 / 5
Based on 9 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel