- "Very convenient location and hotel staff are very accommodating!"
- "staff is awesome!! room could be bigger though. for a suite of this star-category hotel, it seems small."
- "Great location with easy access to food and shopping. However the hotel breakfast area is too small to handle the visitors. We had to wait for..."
- "Lovely hotel in an ideal location - the main restaurant and shopping attractions including the new SM Aura Mall are just a couple of minutes o..."
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Seda BGC is a hotel at The Fort which enjoys a prime location in Taguig’s Bonifacio Global City, the newest hub for style, leisure, and international culture. This flagship property under the Seda brand introduces guests to the fresh concept of an Urban Lifestyle Hotel, where seamless customer service, exceptional value, and exciting destination weave a remarkable accommodation experience.
From the moment a guest arrives, he is transported to a world of technological conveniences, including paperless check-in, complimentary Wi-Fi and an e-lounge with a bank of iMacs at the lobby. Stylish interiors showcase Philippine design pieces combined with state-of-the-art amenities that reflect the pleasures of urban living.
Although replete with modern accouterments, customer service is as traditional as its philosophy of being the "home of Filipino hospitality."
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Seda BGC is located 30 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and just 15 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District (CBD). It is right next to Bonifacio High Street with its myriad options for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
From Ayala Avenue or EDSA northbound: Take McKinley Road in Forbes Park, turn left to 5th Avenue, straight up to 32nd Street, then right to 11th Avenue. Make another right at Lane P to enter the hotel driveway.
Alternately along EDSA northbound, turn right at Kalayaan Avenue which merges with 32nd Street. Make a right on 11th Avenue and then turn right at Lane P.
From Paranaque/Alabang on C5 northbound: Take the service road after the Shell gasoline station and go up the ramp. Turn left at the bridge (26th Avenue), then right at 11th Avenue. Make a U-turn on 30th Street. Turn right at Lane P.
From Pasig City on C5 southbound: Take the service road leading to a right turn to 32nd Street. Turn left at 11th Avenue. Turn right at Lane P.
SEDA BGC is at the heart of Bonifacio Global City and provides easy access to these places of interest:
• Serendra restaurant row
• Bonifacio High Street shopping and dining district
• High Street Central fashion and dining area
• Fort Strip restaurants and bars
• Burgos Circle restaurants and bars
• Market! Market! Mall
• Mind Museum
• Turf at BGC
• Libingan ng mga Bayani (Heroes' Cemetery)
• The American Cemetery and Memorial
- Airport shuttle
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Banquet room
- Bell/Porterage service
- Business service
- Car rental desk
- Catering service
- Computer rental
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness center
- Front desk
- Function room
- Handicapped access
- Handicapped room
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Meeting room
- Non-smoking room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Power Back up Generator
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Self parking
- Shoe shine
- Smoke detector
- Valet laundry
- Valet parking
- Wakeup call service