- "I checked in with my 77-yr old mom and asked for a room closest to the restaurant. Probably because I booked my Superior Twin Room on Asiatrav..."
- "One stays in Taal Vista Hotel for the history and luxury. Views are spectacular (but note that not all rooms will have magnificent views). Roo..."
- "Their room category is very deceiving. Got the lake view but its only not in front but just the lake view wing. Added for an upgrade"
- "Taal Vista Hotel is worth visiting especially if you want to pamper yourself once in a while, or if you want to have wonderful memories with f..."
- "This is a great place for relaxation. Had a wonderful stay. Will surely go back."
4 / 5
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Taal Vista Hotel is the preferred hotel in the area considering its proximity to Manila, the CALABARZON and to the historical and cultural spots in the area. Picturesque sights, clean, cool mountain air and gracious amenities blend to sustain the enchantment of Taal as relished from the site of Taal Vista Hotel.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Tagaytay is easily reached from Metro Manila via the Coastal Road or the South Superhighway. BLTB buses from Pasay, Metro Manila having a destination signboard of Nasugbu or Balayan ply the route passing Tagaytay City. If traveling by automobile take the South Superhighway (SSH.) The SSH offers the least traffic out of Metro Manila. From Manila take the Santa Rosa exit and turn right after paying the toll. Drive straight on until you get to the Tagaytay City market place, the entrance of Tagaytay City, just about 20 minutes from the Santa Rosa exit.
Tagaytay Picnic Grove
Tagaytay's playground is the popular Picnic Grove. Huts line the gentle slopes. It is a prime location, providing the finest view of the volcano far below.
People's Park In The Sky
A blending of natural and man-made attractions, poised on the highest point of Tagaytay City. It stands on a 4,516 sq, meters solid ground and overlooks four bodies of water – Taal Lake, Balayan Bay, Laguna de Bay and Manila Bay.
- Airport shuttle
- Banquet room
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness center
- Front desk
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Playground/play area
- Postal service
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Tour desk
- Valet laundry
- Valet parking
- Wedding service
Value for Money3.8
Hear it directly from our travelers
4 / 5
See more customer reviews for this hotel