- "Very polite staffs. Beautiful and quite place. We really enjoyed our stay there especially the kids. With the pool overlooking the Taal lake, the game room, the..."
- "Booked a double bed got two singles. First room had a nasty sewage smell. Shower screen leaked and flooded whole bathroom. Reported missing remote control but w..."
- "Santorini rooms is quite small compare to other hotel that we visited like in comparable to camayan beach resort in terms of value of accommodation."
- "Everything was A ok until check out where they said they couldn't see the face towels. I personally used and placed the towel in the sink but when we check..."
- "Room is located overlooking taal volcano."
de Leon, Ana. Estrellita
Duldulao, Eugene Lloyd
Based on 11 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Tiny Taal Volcano and the namesake lake surrounding it draws, at the very least, a quick admiring glance even from jaded Tagaytay visitors.
Travelers on the Tagaytay – Calamba Road and Aguinaldo Highway only catch fleeting glimpses of this unique attraction. Marvel at the handy work of mighty geologic forces from Estancia Resort Hotel’s lakeview rooms, an amenity few Tagaytay hotel’s can offer frequent guests will appreciate that their quite, private retreat has maintained the same generous open spaces between rooms, a luxury fast disappearing in many other properties.
Sightseeing tours to Taal and other nearby attractions can be arranged by the Front Desk. Guests can also while away the time in the indoor, outdoor pools and recreation room. The hotel’s function rooms are also popular and are often booked for corporate events and social gatherings.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Estancia Resort Hotel is about 60 kilometers or one and half hours drive from Makati. It is located in Bgy. San Jose, less than a kilometer from the Tagaytay rotunda or one and half kilometers from the city market coming from Sta. Rosa Laguna.
Tagaytay Picnic Grove
Tagaytay's playground is the popular Picnic Grove. Huts line the gentle slopes. It is a prime location, providing the finest view of the volcano far below.
People's Park In The Sky
A blending of natural and man-made attractions, poised on the highest point of Tagaytay City. It stands on a 4,516 sq, meters solid ground and overlooks four bodies of water – Taal Lake, Balayan Bay, Laguna de Bay and Manila Bay.
- Airport shuttle
- Billiard/pool table
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Catering service
- Conference room
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Playground/play area
- Room service
- Tour desk
Value for Money3.6
Hear it directly from our travelers
3.6 / 5
Based on 11 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel