- "hotel is really nice and quiet, good for relaxation. if you are looking for a luxury feel and privacy then this is the place.staff were really nice and friendly..."
Based on 1 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Nestled in the Batangas Channel in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, recently voted by UNESCO as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Buri Resort & Spa has undergone a dramatic transformation since it first opened in 2001 with only 5 cottages.
From December 2006 to August 2007, the resort underwent a total renovation and revamp with all the structures in the resort being newly built. Today the resort boasts 12 modern villas some of which with private plunge pools, all with modern ammenities our guests come to expect, while still keeping the use of native materials such as bamboo, nipa and local hardwoods.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Singapore
There are many different ways to travel to Puerto Galera. All you have to do is pick the option that is most convenient, and you'll soon be in the little slice of paradise that is Buri Resort & Spa.
1. The easiest way to travel to Buri is by using the resorts' private transport services. We will pick you up at the time and location of your preference, and take care of getting you and your party to the resort hassle free!
2. An alternative is SIKAT LTD, which operates from the City State Tower Hotel in Mabini St. Ermita, Manila. Their bua leaves daily at exactly 8am for Batangas Port where a Ferry connection awaits to take guests to Puerto Galera for a fee of approximately $15.00 per person. This is a very economical way to get to different places of interest in Puerto Galera.
3. Guests may also opt to use their own car to drive to Batangas Port where there is secured covered parking available 24 hours for a fee of Php 200.00 per day. Once at the Port, there are Ferry services to Muelle, Puerto Galera for 180.00 plus a terminal fee of Php 10.00
4. For Guests who may want to avail of Private Boat transfers from Batangas, private boats depart from Leah Beach in Tabangao, Batangas Port and Leah Beach upon request.
The 423-foot waterfalls, situated alongside the road, is actually a series of asymmetrical falls, leading to the grand one, dropping to a frothy waterbed below. The cascading waterfalls is a great attraction to passers-by. Tamaraw Falls is located in Barangay Villaflor, Puerto Galera. It can be reached in two hours by taking a jeepney bound for Barangay Villaflor from Puerto Galera, or Calapan.
La Laguna Beach
This an ideal place for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. There are a number of resorts that offer accommodation and other travel and aqua sports facilities to both domestic and international tourists. It is located in La Laguna, Puerto Galera, and can be reached in 30 minutes from the town proper of Puerto Galera by taking a jeepney bound for La Laguna.
This area is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. A cluster of nightspots abound in this area, which make it popular for evening socials. Cottages with entertainment facilities stand close to each other. Low-budget accommodations are available. It is located east of Puerto Galera, and can be reached in 15 minutes from the Puerto Galera pier by taking a jeepney or an outrigger banca.
Small La Laguna
Contrary to its name, Small La Laguna is bigger than La Laguna, and has more facilities. It has coral reefs, and its water is ideal for snorkeling and scuba diving. There are diving equipment for rent at nearby dive shops. It is located beside Sabang Beach, and can be reached in 20 minutes from the pier by taking a jeepney bound for Sabang.
This area is not as busy as the other beaches in Puerto Galera. Thus, it is an ideal site for private swimming. It is located in Puerto Galera, and can be reached in 40 minutes by taking a jeepney or an outrigger boat from the town pier.
White Sand Beach
The white sandy strips of this beach offer excellent opportunities for swimming. Resorts in this area provide entertainment facilities for tourists' greater amusement and leisure. It is located in Barangay San Isidro, Puerto Galera, and is accessible in 30 minutes from the town proper by a jeepney or a boat.
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Gift/sundry shop
- Internet access
- Massage treatment
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Tour desk
- Water sport
Value for Money3.0
Hear it directly from our travelers
Based on 1 reviews