- "we stayed overnight to primarily enjoy the waterpark nearby. overall, we enjoyed our stay. our only concern is that the water from the tap is rust or sediment t..."
- "Villa was clean, relaxing viee from the pool, safe to walk around all good"
- "Fontana is more upscale than places we usually stay. The 2 bedroom villa came with maid's room complete with bathroom. Each villa is part of a duplex, and ..."
- "The hotel is value for money. Amenities are average for discerning guests. However, in-hse service is commendable. We had a busted light in one of the restroom..."
- "Nice place to stay if you're with families or groups. We booked the 2 BR villa cause we wanted to have a little bit of feel of home vs a hotel room. It wa..."
DAVID, DIVINA GRACIA
Based on 6 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Take a moonlit dance and escape for a long weekend. Enjoy the luxury of two or three bedroom villas within the expanse of Fontana Hot Spring Leisure Park’s 302 hectare property located in C.M. Recto Highway, Clark Special Economic Zone.
Water Theme Park is open from 10:00am to 5:30pm every Tuesday to Thursday (weekdays) - Php375.00 nett per ticket and from 8:00am to 6:00pm during Friday to Sunday (weekends) - Php475.00 nett per ticket.
*All water fun promo which includes use of both water theme park and hot spring - Php375.00 nett per ticket all days.
Promo valid until Sept. 30, 2013. Water park is closed on Mondays.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Singapore
From Dau and Angeles exit:
Take the Mac Arthur Expressway. Turn left going to Salakot, then turn right going to CM Recto Highway. From there, you will almost see the Fontana.
Old Pamintuan Residence
Founders' Residence (Bale Matua)
Holy Rosary Church (Santo Rosario Church)
Holy Family Academy Building
Museo ning Angeles
Kapampangan Museum (Clark Museum)
Bayanihan Park (formerly Astro Park)
Clark Special Economic Zone or Clark Freeport Zone (formerly Clark Air Base)
Cutud Lenten Rites
Mt. Pinatubo / Lahar Area
Kalinangan (formerly Paskuhan Village)
- Airport shuttle
- Beauty salon
- Billiard/pool table
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Children swimming pool
- Conference room
- Convention center
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Fitness center
- Front desk
- Hair salon
- Hot Spring
- Indoor swimming pool
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Tennis court
- Water sport
- Wedding service
Value for Money3.7
Hear it directly from our travelers
Based on 6 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel