Nestled between a lush four-hectare forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, Lagen Island in El Nido, Northern Palawan, is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a private and tranquil island. The resort offers a magnificent view of Bacuit Bay and the El Nido sunset. The surrounding forest and the breathtaking limestone cliffs are natural attractions that also serve as a sanctuary for a diverse variety of birds and mammals. Here, guests can observe and delight in wildlife flourishing in their natural habitat.
Lagen Island offers 50 modern accommodations that exude an air of subdued elegance. It has an air-conditioned restaurant and a poolside bar. Recreational facilities include a swimming pool, spa suite, massage cabana, and a marine sports center. There is a boutique, game area, library, a garden chapel for intimate weddings, and a conference room that can accommodate up to 70 persons theatre-style. Complimentary wi-fi connection is available at the Clubhouse.
Compulsory Full Package Supplement - Adult (Peak period only: Dec. 22-Jan. 5; Jan. 27-31, 2017): Php 3,600.00 per person/ Inclusive of Lunch, Dinner, Other Activities
Compulsory Full Package Supplement - Child (Peak period only: Dec. 22-Jan. 5; Jan. 27-31, 2017) : Php 2,300.00 per person/ Inclusive of Lunch, Dinner, Other Activities
- Children 6 years old and below sharing room with adults are free of charge.
- Children 7 - 11 years old will be charged PHP 2,074 inclusive of breakfast
- Private Round Trip Boat Transfers: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside our regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged compulsory private boat transfer rate of PhP 5,000 nett per boat, per way. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- A deposit minimum of PHP5,000 shall be required upon check-in to cover incidental charges at the resort or activities.
- All visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PHP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort .
Guests are not allowed to bring DRONE at the resort.
INCIDENTAL DEPOSIT POLICY:
Kindly be advised that Front Desk Agent will request for an incidental deposit from the guest upon check-in that can be refunded accordingly at the end of their stay at the resort. Any additional charges incurred at the resort may be deducted from the incidental deposit.
• FOR 3D/2N ACCOMMODATION (with Full Package Supplement) - Php 4,000.00 / per room
• FOR 3D/2N ACCOMMODATION (without Full Package Supplement) - Php 8,000.00 / per room
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Island Transvoyager Inc. (ITI) offers daily flights from Manila to El Nido, Palawan. Travel time is approximately 55-minutes using a 50-seater ATR aircraft. From Lio airport in El Nido, a 45-minute boat ride follows to take guests to Lagen Island. Flight reservations on ITI may be made through El Nido Resorts. Regular flights depart Manila at 7:00AM, 11:00AM, and 3:00PM daily. Return flights depart El Nido, Palawan at 9:00AM, 1:00PM, and 5:00PM daily. El Nido is also accessible by land from Puerto Princesa City and from Taytay Town, Palawan. It takes approximately 6-hours to travel by land from Puerto Princesa City to El Nido, while it takes 1 ½ hours by land to travel from Taytay town to El Nido.
Lagen Island offers unique and enriching experiences amidst the beautiful natural landscape. A wide range of activities, from soft adventure sports to more leisurely pursuits, are arranged according to guest preferences with the help of our guest activity coordinators. El Nido has more than 20 diving sites, all easily accessible from Lagen Island. Lagen Island is a PADI Resort Center resort with a complete line of diving equipment and offers a variety of dive courses. Snorkeling gear and kayaks are also available at the resort’s marine sports center. The 45 islands and islets of El Nido and the surrounding sea present endless opportunities for adventure and nature appreciation. Just minutes away are several natural attractions, including Cathedral Cave, Cudugnon Cave, Snake Island, the Big and Small Lagoons.