- "it was a comfortable stay. the staff are nice and very accomodating. we like this hotel because it's close to ayala malls and business district."
- "In short, I didn't expect much but got a nice surprise. The room was quite large, the bed was comfortable and there was no noise at nigh..."
- "Executive deluxe room is in excellent condition. We'll book the same room next time we go to Makati. Cons: breakfast buffet had a very limited choices."
- "i have stayed in the hotel several time before, the location is good a few good restaurant nearby.
the staff is friendly. free Wifi. I arriv..."
- "I thought the hotel was FANTASTIC! In the past, I have always stayed at the Peninsula Hotel in Makati, but I now have found a hotel that is m..."
3.9 / 5
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Welcome to a perfectly cozy environment.Our tastefully furnished hotel lobby immediately transports you away from the hustle and bustle of Makati City into a uniquely comforting environment.City Garden Hotel Makati fitfully provides you with luxury living in an elegant setting at an amazingly practical cost. No compromises. Only the best and all that you deserve.Truly an exciting place that offers a wide variety of choices at affordable prices - City Garden Hotel in Makati, Philippines.
Free One-Way Airport Transfer is applicable on rooms with the bus icon and bookings with min 2 consecutive nights . Please click on the underlined Free Airport Transfer for more details.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
From the Airport take road to EDSA. Talke overpass to Rockwell. Gol left To Rockwell, straight to Kalayaan Avenue. Turn left as you reach end of Kalayaan. First building on you left is City Garden Hotel MAkati.
Libingan ng Mga Bayani "Heroes Graveyard"
American War Cemetery
GOVERNMENT OFFICES AND BUSINESS RELATED
Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA)
Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)
Makati Stock Exchange
Dining and Entertainment
Jupiter and Burgos Sts.
- Airport shuttle
- Business center
- Business service
- Computer rental
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Fitness center
- Front desk
- Handicapped access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Roof Deck Restaurant
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Smoking Floor
- Tour desk
- Tourist spots shuttle
- Valet parking
7870 Makati Ave. Makati City, Philippines (Show on map)
Value for Money3.7
Hear it directly from our travelers
3.9 / 5
See more customer reviews for this hotel