- "We had an amazing time at Thunderbird Poro Point in La Union. We had a perfect view of the resort since our rooms are situated on the North Wi..."
- "Lovely staff, great rooms and family friendly amenities"
- "Everything in hotel are excellent the amenities .service crew all over in the hotel"
- "The hotel was good in all aspect, a bit pricey particularly the food and limited choices but the service is excellent specially the ladies in ..."
- "The hotel was nice. It had an air of exclusivity in it since its location is secluded. Not disable friendly."
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
The Mediterranean-inspired luxury resort that overlooks the West Philippine Sea. With architectural themes influenced by the Santorini Islands of Greece, the resort is composed of a world-class hotel with dining, entertainment and gaming facilities that would surely live up to your dream destination. Let your body and mind rest in our spacious rooms with verandas overlooking West Philippine Sea. Indulge in intimate comfort and convenience in any of our deluxe rooms, suites and villas. Keep your body moving with a great number of recreational activities to choose from. Celebrate life’s most precious moments in the beautifully accented event venues that create lasting memories.?
Please take note that Thunderbird Resorts follow a no pet policy and bringing in of outside food has a corresponding corkage fee. Dress code for Casino is long pants closed shoes and shirts with sleeves.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Only 270 kilometers north of Metro Manila (5 to 6 hours of travel by land).
Only 60 kilometers, about an hour away by car from Baguio City, the Summer Capital of the Philippines and transit point to the mountain vistas and rich cultural tourist destinations in the highlands of the Cordilleras.
136 kilometers, two hours away by car from the Spanish-influenced attractions of Vigan (Ilocos Sur).
Three hours away to the old churches of Paoay.
221 kilometers, six hours to the white sand beaches of Pagudpud (Ilocos Norte).
You might want to spend some time visiting these awesome attractions near Poro Point:
La Union Botanical Garden
Christ the Redeemer
Kasay Marine Sanctuary
Poro Point Special Economic and Freeport Zone
- Bell/Porterage service
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Children activity
- Children swimming pool
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Handicapped access
- Massage treatment
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Room service
- Safe deposit box