311. J. Palma cor. P. Gomez Streets 8000(Show on map)
A spotless intimate little hotel with a genuine charm. What it lacks in size, it more than makes up in services and accommodations it extends. It is never small in providing the services and attention to details, where nothing seems impossible for our staff, to ensure that the guests are truly delighted and satisfied every time they stay at Humberto’s. Indeed “A Truly Charming Little Hotel”.
Humberto’s was conceived with you in mind, deserving a pleasant and comfortable room to settle down after a hectic City day. The guestrooms are delicately designed and pleasingly decorated in pale, subtle & restful tones to ensure a pleasant stay.
Humberto’s is so well located in the midst of the City’s major Banking Business, Teaching Institutions, Entertainment and Shopping Centers and very accessible to public transport, yet without the hassle of the City traffic.
• Check In : 01:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
• It is a 30 minute drive from Davao International Airport.
• Take Airport Exit Rd to Pan – Philippine hiway to Del Pilar st. and continue to Agdao.
• Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Lapu-Lapu St and continue on Chavez St.
• Take D. Ponce St to De Jesus St. Humberto’s Hotel is located on the right side.
• 30 minute drive to Davao International Airport.
• Aldevinco Shopping Center
• Gaisano South Citimall
• Davao City People's Park
• Davao City Hall
Hear it directly from our travelers
Hilario, Clarisse Joy
Best chocolate moist cake I've ever tasted
Genuine Asiatravel.com guest review
Humberto's hotel Davao , many trips to dav, but 1st stay at this hotel, a very friendly staff , i arrived at 6.30am as my flight was early, i was able to check-in at 9am foc ,whilst i was w8in i was given a free breakfast in the resturant with extra coffee. The room was a nice size and lots of plug sockets, as i get annoyed with some hotels where you have to unplug the tv to charge your phone. small mini bar, bed was really comfortable and 4 large pillows with tea/coffee makng too.If you know davao then its about 7-10 min walk to peoples park or south mall.
Recommendable, it's a home away from home. Staff are friendly. I'd love to stay again on this hotel on my next visit to Davao.
Back to Top