- "the hotel location is excellent, courteous staff, even the check in and check out was fast, The breakfast was the best i ever had in along time, even the ride g..."
- "The 2 nights stay at Radisson Blu was very pleasant for me, how i wish i could extend my stay. The hotel is well located next to a huge shopping mall. The break..."
- "Good Hotel but not in a convenient location. Although the shopping mall is next door but all other attractions as all are in Mactan Island. so staying at Cebu c..."
- "Location is very accessible and transportation is not difficult. Hotel staff are very courteous and helpful."
- "This hotel is expensive by Cebu standards but asiatravel's rates make it affordable for many of us. The hotel was close to fully booked: it has a fantasti..."
Khoo, Chang Seng
SAHU, BASANT KUMAR
Based on 7 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Ideally located on Serging Osmeña Boulevard and the corner of Juan Luna Avenue, this Cebu hotel boasts spectacular views of the city and the Mactan Channel. The hotel houses 400 rooms and suites furnished with all the amenities expected of a five-star hotel, including iPod® docking entertainment system with alarm clock, 37-inch LCD television with cable channels and Free Internet.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
11 kilometers from Mactan Airport.
This Cebu City hotel's location affords guest the perfect opportunity to explore the rich cultural history of this Pacific Island. Nearby historical attractions include:
Magellan’s Cross - a wooden cross planted by Spanish colonizers on orders of the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan upon arriving in Cebu in the Philippines on April 21, 1521. Housed in a chapel, this cross is a striking symbol of Cebu and of Christianity’s arrival in the country.
Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño - a 16th century church built on the spot where the image of the Holy Child Jesus ("Sto. Niño" in Spanish) was found by Spanish explorers in 1565. A museum inside the Basilica showcases the history of Christianity in Cebu.
Colon Street - the oldest street in the Philippines and built by the Spaniards in 1565. Named after Christopher Columbus and developed by Miguel Lopez de Legaspi, the Spanish conquistador who arrived in the Philippines to establish a colony, the place became the centre for commercial activities in downtown Cebu. At present, it is a shopping destination for bargain hunters.
Fort San Pedro - a military defense structure, built under the command of Spanish conquistador, Miguel López de Legazpi and the Spanish Government in Cebu. It is located in the Plaza Indepedencia, near the city port and was built in 1738 to repel Muslim raiders. It later served as a stronghold for Filipino revolutionaries fighting the Spaniards near the end of the 19th century.
Casa Gorordo - originally the residence of Juan Gorordo, the first Filipino archbishop of Cebu. Now, it is a museum showcasing historical memorabilia, relics and antique furniture reflecting Filipino lifestyle during the Spanish colonial era.
- Airport shuttle
- Banquet room
- Bell/Porterage service
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Car rental desk
- Cash machine/ATM
- Catering service
- Children swimming pool
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness center
- Front desk
- Handicapped access
- Handicapped room
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Non-smoking room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Floor
- Steam room
- Tour desk
- Valet parking
- VIP room
Value for Money4.0
Hear it directly from our travelers
Based on 7 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel