- "clean, convenient, and friendly hotel staff"
- "This hotel is best value for money. Hope they can improve their breakfast buffet quality and seating accommodation as not all guest can be seated at one time."
- "It was my second stay at La Carmela de Boracay. The first stay was a family getaway and because we were really happy with the service, I recom..."
- "the hotel is good. but we are transferred to a double bed room, towel is not good, no mirror in room area, no toilet tissue, but still we are ..."
- "The staffs are very accommodating."
Pavia, Joan Mari
Abad, Luciano Jr
3.9 / 5
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
La Carmela de Boracay is all about location; it located at Station 2 at the beach front, near the Tourist Center and just a few minutes walk to the talipapa.
There will be a seventy five pesos (Php75.00) per person Environmental Fee and one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon arrival. And another one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee at the Cagban Jetty port. The charges shall be under personal account.
Children six (6) years old & below sharing bed with parents are free of charge; exclusive of meals; maximum of two (2) children per room is allowed.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 11:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Singapore
Whether you go by plane or by boat, the port of entry for Boracay Island is the small town of Caticlan on the mainland. Outrigger boats or "bancas" leave every few minutes from Caticlan's jetty port. The short boat trip to Boracay's jetty port at Cagban cost 20 Pesos. Tourists have to pay a terminal fee of 50 Pesos and an environmental fee of 50 pesos. Tricycles are available at Cagban to bring passengers to their hotels. Tricycle fare is from P20 per pax upto P150 per trip depending where your resort is.
It is centrally located at Station 2, near the Tourist Center--within a few minutes' walk to the talipapa (wet market).
- Airport shuttle
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Children swimming pool
- Convention center
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness center
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Limited medical service
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Smoking Floor
- Tour desk
- Valet laundry
Value for Money4.2
Hear it directly from our travelers
3.9 / 5
See more customer reviews for this hotel