- "Staff were nice and friendly.The place was clean."
- "Nice hotel over all. Rooms small but clean and well equipped.
Beachfront, but only few beach chairs.
Over all good choice for the price."
- "Hotel food is not up to standards. Service is slow. The band that played in their restaurant makes noise instead of music."
- "Had a great time at crown regency station 3.
The staff were friendly and we were pleasantly surprised by the location.
Joe one of the activit..."
- "This is a nice hotel with good service. Staff there are nice and they are enthusiastic to help guests. Staying in this hotel is comfortable. T..."
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Located at the Boat Station 3 white beachfront, the 40-unit resort owes its design inspired by a sun-drenched island. A beautiful view of the sunset, creating an amazing display of amber hues exemplifying the passion of fire. Essences of the Fire element are shown in patterns of sunshine as streaks of sunlight penetrate the warm and vibrant interiors of the resort.
There will be a seventy five pesos (Php75.00) per person Environmental Fee and one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon arrival. And another one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee at the Cagban Jetty port. The charges shall be under personal account .
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
The quickest way to travel to Boracay Island, is to take a plane from Manila domestic terminal and fly to the island of Panay in the Visayas. The two flight options you have, is to fly directly to either the cities of Kalibo or Caticlan on Panay Island.
Once you have reached Caticlan, you have a twenty minute banca trip to Boracay Island. The banca trip will drop you off at one of the three Boat Stations on White Beach, which is on the west coast of Boracay Island.
Not far from the resort are these must-visit sites:
• Willy's Rock White, Yapak, and Balinghai Beaches
• Bat Caves
• Tirta Spa
• Talipapa Market
• Sinag Village
• Mount Luho Boracay
• Butterfly Garden
- Breakfast room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Safe deposit box