- "We have a wonderful 4 days/ 3 nights experience with the hotel
1. We were upgraded to Deluxe room accomodation for free
2. The room has a nice view of the pool ..."
- "The hotel accommodation was perfect for us! it has a very good pool and sea view from our room window. The experience was amazing and we want to go back there...."
- "My family had a great time in Canyon Cove. We especially love their expansive swimming pools. It is very toddler friendly. Beach is good especially for kids. Ro..."
- "Great hotel and nice place. But hope they improved their receptionist because We're been waiting for so long just seating around the place and waiting for ..."
- "The room where we stayed this time (Deluxe room #339), is a nice and clean room. However, the bed was a bit "squeaky", that every time my husband woul..."
- "I love this place. The resort offers city stressed families and individuals the quietness and calmness of the environment. Totally relaxing for me and my family..."
- "The hotel is generally well maintained. The best are the staff... they are accommodating and very good in receiving the guests. We enjoyed the pool and the fish..."
- "Our family had one of the best experiences at Tanguile Suite, Mt. Malarayat. Nice room... very accommodating staff... delicious food...very commendable services..."
- "A green paradise in Lipa
Food at the restaurant is fantastic"
- "The hotel is not yet finished (upper floors). It gets a little scary because the lights along the corridorin the 4th floor were not lighted right after dark :-)..."
- "Basic amenities. Easy check in and out."
- "Cool and quiet place to spend overnight after seeing Taal lake. The removal of bowling facility is dissappointing."
- "The resort has a homey feel, with pine trees everywhere, and a good view of the volcano from the clubhouse. However, the facilities like the pool, kid's p..."
- "Nice place for family bonding"
- "My family and i say we are going to be back at chateau royalle. Very nice place....."
- "Wer originally booked at cabin log but opted to transfer to sky light building. And paid for additional upgrade. Here rooms are better and comfortable for my ki..."
- "Cabin log rooms are spacious. breakfast is not buffet, they give you 1 cup of rice, 1 egg and longanisa in case you ask for additional rice they charge it so ne..."
- "We were booked at the cabin log. I requested for a unit near the reception are since I have kids in tow, but they told me it's fully booked. that's wh..."
- "The resort has lots of amenities. We enjoyed rock climbing and zip line. The place is quite old though. It would be best for a group or a family. A tip would be..."
- "The place was perfect . I love the foods."
- "We checked-in at Club Balai Isabel to attend in our Cousin's Wedding. Upon our arrival in the resort, their staffs were very accommodating, greeted and ser..."
- "Room and bathroom were clean but had a few bugs flying around. Maybe it was because the units were surrounded by trees. Pools also needed more cleaning. We also..."
- "We enjoyed our stay, comfortable, resto staff was very accommodating. Food was also great. Our room was too far only to the swimming pool."
- "great resort, recommendable!love the location and the view. friendly staff :-)"
Madrona , Joemar
Briones, Ma. Isabel
DELOS REYES, RONELIO
Ballesteros , Nona