Punta Fuego is now a world-class, seaside community in Nasugbu, Batangas. An enclave that pleases the most discriminating resident, it marries the natural beauty of land and sea with the convenience of modern day facilities and services.
Club Punta Fuego is a premiere membership resort club located on Peninsula de Punta Fuego on the pristine coast of Nasugbu, Batangas. It is a first class recreation facility offering services and amenities comparable only to the best resorts and hotels in the world.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
OPTION 1 - From Manila via the newly opened Ternate - Nasugbu Highway:
1. Make your way to Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque and head south taking the Manila – Cavite
Expressway (Coastal Road) and continue on to the Centennial Road in Kawit.
2. Stay on Centennial Road to Antero Soriano Highway to Governor’s Drive until you reach Ternate.
3. Keep following Governor’s Drive until you see the left turn to the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway.
4. Take the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway as it winds up Mt. Palay-Palay and follow the signs, passing
through Kaybiang Tunnel, and skirt the mountainside overlooking the West Philippine Sea.
5. Stay on the highway taking you through Barangays Looc, Calayo, and Balaytigue where you turn right
to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
OPTION 2 - From Manila via South Luzon Expressway to Tagaytay:
1. Head south on South Luzon Expressway and exit at Sta. Rosa.
2. Continue on Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road and turn right at Tagaytay – Calamba Road and cross the
Tagaytay rotunda junction.
3. Stay on the Tagaytay – Nasugbu Highway until you reach Brgy. Palico and turn right on the Palico –
4. Turn right on J. P. Laurel St. and pass through Nasugbu town proper.
5. Stay on the road until it becomes Nasugbu – Ternate Highway, heading northbound until you reach the
entrance of Brgy. Balaytigue on the left.
6. Turn left on Brgy. Balaytigue and follow the road to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
From the resort, you can easily enjoy the province's famous white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, amazing coves, and rich marine life.
After basking on the beach, visit these other notable landmarks around Nasugbu:
* Caleruega – a quiet and scenic venue for reflections, picnics, seminars, and other activities
* The Chapel on the Hill
* Mount Batulao
* Mount Talamitam