- "The place was perfect . I love the foods."
- "We checked-in at Club Balai Isabel to attend in our Cousin's Wedding. Upon our arrival in the resort, their staffs were very accommodatin..."
- "Room and bathroom were clean but had a few bugs flying around. Maybe it was because the units were surrounded by trees. Pools also needed more..."
- "We enjoyed our stay, comfortable, resto staff was very accommodating. Food was also great. Our room was too far only to the swimming pool."
- "great resort, recommendable!love the location and the view. friendly staff :-)"
4.2 / 5
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Club Balai Isabel is a haven from the city without being too far. It is a place where you can relax, commune with nature, and enjoys an active lifestyle Nestled on the shores of Lake Taal.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Option 1 : From South Super Highway (via Tagaytay
1. Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and turn right.
2. Follow the main road leading to Tagaytay. When you reach Tagaytay, you will come to an intersection.
3. Turn left at the intersection.
4. Go straight until you see a public elementary school on your left and a road named Ligaya Drive on your right.
5. Turn right at Ligaya Drive. Follow the road down to Talisay. Please exercise caution: this is a steep road.
6. When you reach the bottom of the road you will come to an intersection. Turn left at this intersection.
7. You will pass a bridge. Club Balai Isabel is 200 meters from this bridge on the right side. If you see a second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 2: From South Super Highway
1. On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway and straight to the STAR Tollway.
2. Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway.
3. Go straight until you see the entrance of STAR tollway. Turn right at the STAR TOLLWAY entrance.
4. Turn right after the exit. Follow the road going to Talisay.
5. When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
6. Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side. If you see the second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 3: Public Transportation
1. Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, across Atrium hotel. Bus liners Tritran and Jam offers the trip going to Lipa,Tanauan, Batangas City.
2. Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City. It will cost you around P70-P80 pesos per person.
3. Get off at Tanauan town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
4. Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides Mc Donalds Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person.
5. When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY.It will cost you P 20 per person.
6. You will reach the town proper of Talisay, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay.
7. Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8.00 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay P 24.00.
8. The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel.
Tagaytay tourist spots like Picnic Grove and Palace in the Sky.
- Basketball court
- Bicycle rental
- Billiard/pool table
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Children swimming pool
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk
- Gift/sundry shop
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor activity
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Room service
- Tennis court
- Water sport
Value for Money4.2
Hear it directly from our travelers
4.2 / 5
See more customer reviews for this hotel