Bgy. Banga, (Show on map)
Club Balai Isabel is a haven from the city without being too far. It is a place where you can relax, commune with nature, and enjoys an active lifestyle Nestled on the shores of Lake Taal.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Option 1 : From South Super Highway (via Tagaytay 1. Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and turn right.
2. Follow the main road leading to Tagaytay. When you reach Tagaytay, you will come to an intersection.
3. Turn left at the intersection.
4. Go straight until you see a public elementary school on your left and a road named Ligaya Drive on your right.
5. Turn right at Ligaya Drive. Follow the road down to Talisay. Please exercise caution: this is a steep road.
6. When you reach the bottom of the road you will come to an intersection. Turn left at this intersection.
7. You will pass a bridge. Club Balai Isabel is 200 meters from this bridge on the right side. If you see a second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 2: From South Super Highway
1. On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway and straight to the STAR Tollway.
2. Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway.
3. Go straight until you see the entrance of STAR tollway. Turn right at the STAR TOLLWAY entrance.
4. Turn right after the exit. Follow the road going to Talisay.
5. When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
6. Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side. If you see the second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 3: Public Transportation
1. Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, across Atrium hotel. Bus liners Tritran and Jam offers the trip going to Lipa,Tanauan, Batangas City.
2. Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City. It will cost you around P70-P80 pesos per person.
3. Get off at Tanauan town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
4. Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides Mc Donalds Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person.
5. When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY.It will cost you P 20 per person.
6. You will reach the town proper of Talisay, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay.
7. Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8.00 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay P 24.00.
8. The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel.
Tagaytay tourist spots like Picnic Grove and Palace in the Sky.
Bgy. Banga, (Show on map)
Hear it directly from our travelers
The place was perfect . I love the foods.
Genuine Asiatravel.com guest review
We checked-in at Club Balai Isabel to attend in our Cousin's Wedding. Upon our arrival in the resort, their staffs were very accommodating, greeted and serviced us with a smile. Our Cousin's Wedding Ceremony took place near Taal Lake with the panoramic view of the World's famous Taal Volcano as their back draft. We appreciated their beautiful Garden Reception at the boardwalk. Then we stayed at Sampaguita Manor small room yet clean. Generally Club Balai Isabel is a nice and beautiful place to stay for vacation far from the crowded and busy Metro Manila. We highly recommend Club Balai Isabel to our relatives and friends.
Room and bathroom were clean but had a few bugs flying around. Maybe it was because the units were surrounded by trees. Pools also needed more cleaning. We also got to try out their tennis court which was a bonus.
We enjoyed our stay, comfortable, resto staff was very accommodating. Food was also great. Our room was too far only to the swimming pool.
great resort, recommendable!love the location and the view. friendly staff :-)
Back to Top