The fastest-growing resort south of Metro Manila, Club Balai Isabel has quickly grown from ground zero to the place to be in the space of two short years. With so many exciting developments in such a short time, the market waits with bated breath for what its developers will come up with next.
Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano.
For years, Tagaytay has been made famous by its view of Taal Lake and its volcano. However, the lakeside towns never became tourist destinations due to the lack of resort facilities. Manila-based developer Techno-Asia changed that two years ago when it planned to create a residential resort community called Club Balai Isabel. Today, Techno-Asia’s vision has grown from a four-hectare private subdivision to a nine-hectare resort.
Club Balai Isabel’s amenities and facilities make it an excellent choice for holidays, corporate events, and special occasions. Enjoy the food served at the Terraza Cafe, take a refreshing dip in the pool, hang out in the cabanas; enjoy more active pursuits such as kayaking and sailing, or take a boat ride and get a closer look at Taal Volcano’s crater on horseback or on foot.
The lush greenery and the proximity to the lake and the world’s smallest volcano make Club Balai Isabel perfect for an eco-tourism destination for environmental enthusiasts. They will be doubly glad to discover that the resort does its best to do its part in conservation and finds ways to minimize any negative impact on the environment.
In line with this, Techno-Asia will develop only thirty percent of the total land area in order to preserve the natural beauty of the land and to truly create a haven for city dwellers.
The picturesque setting makes it a? popular wedding and pre-nuptial photoshoot destination, while the spacious grounds and room capacity of up to 800 persons make it ideal for corporate events. Environmental enthusiasts find the resort fascinating as it is the best jump-off point to reach the volcano, aside from the fact that the resort itself is bursting with vegetation.
The fact that there is always something for everyone is what makes Club Balai Isabel so attractive. Those craving a sedate and secluded reprieve may find it under the trees and the spacious grounds where one can find a quite space to call their own. Those who would like to have an exciting adventure can take part in our water sports activities such as wakeboarding and kayaking or trek to the volcano.
Families can enjoy the swimming facilities and rent a house for themselves, while corporate clients can take advantage of the obstacle course and the media-ready function rooms.
The Club Balai Isabel team genuinely loves the resort, and they want to share this appreciation of the place to each and every guest, who are more than room numbers for us.
Free wifi in front office and Club house.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Option 1 : From South Super Highway (via Tagaytay
1. Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and turn right.
2. Follow the main road leading to Tagaytay. When you reach Tagaytay, you will come to an intersection.
3. Turn left at the intersection.
4. Go straight until you see a public elementary school on your left and a road named Ligaya Drive on your right.
5. Turn right at Ligaya Drive. Follow the road down to Talisay. Please exercise caution: this is a steep road.
6. When you reach the bottom of the road you will come to an intersection. Turn left at this intersection.
7. You will pass a bridge. Club Balai Isabel is 200 meters from this bridge on the right side. If you see a second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 2: From South Super Highway
1. On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway and straight to the STAR Tollway.
2. Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway.
3. Go straight until you see the entrance of STAR tollway. Turn right at the STAR TOLLWAY entrance.
4. Turn right after the exit. Follow the road going to Talisay.
5. When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
6. Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side. If you see the second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 3: Public Transportation
1. Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, across Atrium hotel. Bus liners Tritran and Jam offers the trip going to Lipa,Tanauan, Batangas City.
2. Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City. It will cost you around P70-P80 pesos per person.
3. Get off at Tanauan town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
4. Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides Mc Donalds Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person.
5. When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY.It will cost you P 20 per person.
6. You will reach the town proper of Talisay, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay.
7. Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8.00 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay P 24.00.
8. The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel.