- "This is the fourth time we've been at Canyon Cove. Over the years they have managed to maintain the facilities. But the rooms need more c..."
- "Place is really beautiful and nice specially for family outings."
- "it is clean and spacious,we stayed in a room which gave us an awesome view of the water.this room had so much to enjoy,a bathtub,a spacious sh..."
- "We have a wonderful 4 days/ 3 nights experience with the hotel
1. We were upgraded to Deluxe room accomodation for free
2. The room has a nice..."
- "The hotel accommodation was perfect for us! it has a very good pool and sea view from our room window. The experience was amazing and we want..."
Sapitula, Patrick Jesus
Madrona , Joemar
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
A white sand beachfront resort in Nasugbu that lets you enjoy the perfect blend of recreation and relaxation. They serve delectable dishes that guarantee a vacation that’s more than satisfying.
Free wifi at the lobby area.
• Check In : 15:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Canyon Cove Residential Beach Resort is located at Far East Road, Piloto Wawa Nasugbu, Batangas. To get there, take South Superhighway and exit at Santa Rosa or Silang. Turn right and follow the sign to Tagaytay. When you reach a T-Junction, turn right and you'll get to Tagaytay Rotonda. Go straight ahead and you're on your way to Nasugbu.
National landmarks – Mabini Shrine, Marcela N. Agoncillo Historical Landmark, Leon Apacible Historical Landmark, General Malvar Museum and Library
Historical churches – Batangas City Basilica of the Immaculate Conception and Infant Jesus, Basilica de San Martin de Tours
Ancestral houses – Ilagan Ancestral House, Sixto Lopez Ancestral House
Punta de Santiago Lighthouse
Jose P. Laurel Memorial Library
Museo ng Batangas and Aklatang Panlalawigan
- Billiard/pool table
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Children swimming pool
- Gift/sundry shop
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Outdoor activity
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Playground/play area
- Table tennis