- "I stayed at the Crown royal Hotel while visiting Mt Samat and other WW2 relate sites. I booked my room online through Asia Travel Service. I..."
- "Best value for the price in Balanga. Service is second to none."
- "Except for the maze-like location of our room, the hotel met our expectations."
- "The hotel is good but some of the listed amenities is not really true like swimming pool for children ."
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
A new Chapter in the Rich Historical Heritage of Bataan is being written with the emergence ofCrown Royale Hotel?. A standard hotel situated along Capitol Drive in the Heart of the City of Balanga. Inspired with the desire to offer “Affordable, Efficient, Warm and Comfortable” Service and the need to have a Standard Hotel in the City, which is at par with world Standards, thus Crown Royale Hotel surfaced. An epitome of old world elegance re-lived in the 21st Century and vibrantly designed to provide warm and relaxed comfort.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Via North Luzon Expressway and Jose Abad Santos Ave (120km):
Take Oroquieta Rd, Dimasalang Rd and A. Bonifacio Ave to N Luzon Expy in A. Bonifacio, Quezon City. Continue on N Luzon Expy. Take Jose Abad Santos Ave to Dr F Anacleto Ave in City of Balanga. Continue on Dr F Anacleto Ave. Take Rotary Avenue to Capitol Dr. Turn left onto Capitol Dr. Destination will be on the right.
Flaming Sword (Panilao, Pilar, Bataan) - A symbol of the Filipino courage and gallantry in the face of external trials to the nation’s democracy and peace.
Mt. Samat Cross
- Airport shuttle
- Banquet room
- Business center
- Children swimming pool
- Conference room
- Family Room
- Front desk
- Gift/sundry shop
- Handicapped access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public
- Jogging trail
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Picnic area
- Playground/play area
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Tour desk
- Tourist spots shuttle
- Valet parking