- "My husband, daughter and me enjoyed our stay at The Manor, Camp John Hay... we had a good one and we intend to book there again whenever we pl..."
- "Late check in. The room was available at 2:40pm instead of 2:00 pm"
- "The place in itself is so relaxing. The ambience is great."
- "This hotel was a lot better than I'd thought it would be. It has 'country house' style in spades (i.e. a lot).
The room was b..."
Andres , Grace
Navarro, Alma Jocelyn
4.4 / 5
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013 & 2014
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
The Manor is not only distinguished by its impressive architecture and cozy interiors, but also blessed with an environment that truly sets it apart from other hotels in Baguio City.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Cordillera Autonomous Region. Located in the heart of Baguio City, 250 kms North of Manila and 5,000 feet above sea level. A perfect gateway to the Banaue Rice Terraces, considered as one of the 8th Wonders of the World, an hour drive to the beaches of La Union and 4-hours drive to the Ilocos Region.
- Daily air-conditioned buses to and from Manila
- Scheduled commercial flight from Manila
- Kennon Road, open to light vehicles
- Marcos Highway and Naguilian Roads are open to all types of vehicles.
Baguio has a number of attractions but aside from these numerous sightseeing "musts" such as Camp John Hay, Burnham Park, Tam-a-wan Village, Lourdes Grotto, Botanical Garden, Mines View Park, etc., it is also a great shopping place. Delight on the freshest vegetables and strawberries, fruit preserves, souvenir items, knitted wears and export overruns.
- Banquet room
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Convention center
- Room service
- Valet laundry
Value for Money4.4
Hear it directly from our travelers
4.4 / 5
See more customer reviews for this hotel