Igorot Lodge,Club John Hay (Show on map)
A hotel settled on a hill with a panoramic view of the Club's sprawling golf course, it is conveniently located between the Camp John Hay and the 7th Tee Off. An ideal venue for education, training, conferences and conventions.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Settled on a hill within Camp John Hay, AIM Conference Center Baguio (Igorot Lodge) has a panoramic view of the Club's sprawling Golf Course. It is within a walking distance to the Camp John Hay Club House, the 7th Tee Off, and the Commissary.
Visit these interesting and beautiful places near AIM Conference Center Baguio:
* The Mansion House
- official summer residence of the President of the Philippines.
* Wright Park
- Directly across The Mansion is Wright Park that features the much photographed Baguio landmark, the "Pool of Pines". One will see a gazebo and a long flight of stairs down the hill leading to the Wright Park Riding Circle, where hundreds of horses and ponies of various sizes are for hire.
* Baguio Cathedral
- Few people know that the Baguio Cathedral is actually named the Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral. The majestic church located on top of a hill in the heart of the city, it is one of the more familiar icons and most visited landmarks of the city. Its beautiful rose-colored structure is distinguished from other churches in the Philippines by its twin spires.
- just an ordinary public market where one can find all the best produce and products of the Cordilleras in the Philippines.
* Camp John Hay Landmarks such as the world class competition Jack Niclaus-designed golf course (said to be the only course in the Philippines to have bentgrass greens)
Hear it directly from our travelers
de Guia, Ezar
The AIM Igorot Lodge is a perfect get away hotel in Baguio. We were given immediate attention & service. The rooms were already prepared when we checked-in. Ideal not just for short stay but also for a long vacation.
Genuine Asiatravel.com guest review
Cheap but great- quiet yet at the center of things, old yet clean and tidy, helpful but not invasive. Amenities are basic: reasonably good size room, tv, fridge,hot water, clean bathroom, comfotable bed. Staff is attentive but not overzealous (they leave you alone but are responsive when you make a request (extra towel, soap,tissue?).
We go out to eat, explore, play when in Baguio-the AIM Conference Center is a good, safe and convenient place to come back to after a full day's activity.
Igorot Lodge is affordable & conveniently located within John Hay. Since it is budget friendly, I do not expect 5 star amenities but the following needs to be improved:
1) noise level. There are public areas near the rooms so when there are functions, noise of chatter from event's guests can be heard.
2) privacy. Since the corridor(where people pass by going to eating area) is beside some rooms, I feel my privacy is affected everytime a person passes by the corridors.
3) The rooms need to be repainted & refurbished in order for it to look neat & clean.
4) The refrigerator motor can be noisy during the night while people are sleeping.
Otherwise, it has been pleasant staying at the Lodge. Thank you!
Lamug, Ann Ruth
The hotel is minimal but clean and comfortable. It is walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, and of course the golf club. The view is fantastic. Good value for money!
Esguerra Jr., Ricardo
We have a wonderful stay and we enjoy the location.
Back to Top