- "Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The hotel is very new and I love the modern minimalist style and the boutique inspired interiors is very sophisticated. Ou..."
- "Azumi Hotel is a pleasant surprise for us. It is clean, modern and the service is excellent.
The dining area is small but well designed and the lobby is welcomi..."
- "i will book again to acacia hotel manila. it is a very nice. the place, the view specially all the staff they are all nice."
- "Splendid service."
- "Great hotel"
- "this is my 3rd time in this hotel, and obviously we kept coming back due to its newness, great service, great ambience. my favorite is the personalized free sh..."
- "I was dubious about staying in Alabang as I didn't know it (unlike Makati and Ermita/ Malate). However the hotel was great: an excellent buffet brekky, a ..."
- "It was a wonderful stay with Crimson Hotel, Alabang. Very comfortable rooms and spacious as well. Close to malls and stores for your basic needs."
- "Crimson is brand spanking new...so new that they are still finishing a few little things around the hotel. The staff is very energetic and pleasant. I extende..."
- "The hotel staffs are friendly. The location is isolated but they have a free shuttle service to Festival Mall and Alabang Town center."
- "Fantastic and nice room...friendly smile and u feel at home most of the time..."
- "we like this hotel because this is service condo type hotel complete with kitchen, dining and living room. They have pool which is a plus although its small. Th..."
- "This is an excellent hotel.
The rooms are perfect , clean and well maintained.
Parking available at no charge .
In Alabang so a very good neighborhood with no w..."
- "Hotel is clean and has friendy staff. We had a nice stay in the hotel."
- "My mom, daughter and i stayed here for 6 days and true enough the hotel was great, service is very good esp the security guard on the front door who is very hel..."
- "Excellent hotel located in a more traffic friendly neighbourhood compared to e.g. Makati / Ortigas. Food choices and shopping malls are nearby."
- "This was a nice hotel. We stayed in the Tower Wing - the newer, more modern part and the rooms were nice. Because it is still new, the breakfast at the Vue Bar..."
- "I stayed in one of the Suite (23rd floor) and its really nice. I have all the "business" things i need. From the front desk to the bell boys - they si..."
- "The hotel is in a great location if you are on your way to Puerta Gallera or south of the Island. We arrived late in the evening into Manila and had were planni..."
- "Highly recommendable. I love the room's contemporary design, comfort & cleanliness. My husband & I were happy & satisfied indeed with the room amenities & ..."
- "Room was spacious enough and well-maintained. Perfect for quick getaways to the South. :)"
- "Excellent service. Very personal and efficient staff."
- "Great hotel at a medium range price in Alabang."
Falcutila, Marie Franz
Rabben, Jonathan M
sagaoinit, maria milagros
Mabale, Rafael Jr.
Kok Weng Lye, Wilson
mondoy, margie josefa
van Weert, Antonius
Salamanca, Noemi Rachelle
Bangaoet, Damaso III